What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,036 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eamon - **** it

I'm beginning to like this song.
 
The Red Hot Chili Peppers - "Throw Away Your Television"
 
The Mars Volta - Drunkship Of Lanterns
 
System of a Down - "Spiders"
 
The Mars Volta - Eriatarka





;)
 
Originally posted by slammedON20s
Very good band, and a very good song.

A Perfect Circle - The Noose

indeed i love Make Yourself and Morning View although im not really a big fan of megalomaniac, but i still listen to Morning View and Make Yourself alot


Incubus - Mexico
 
Junkie XL - Zerotonine.. *drools*
 
A Perfect Circle - Weak And Powerless

One the leaves me so, desperaaaaate annnd ravenous. Sorry, I just got lost in the music for a bit then. :O
 
Guns N' Roses - Greatest Hits
 
GnR- Sweet Child of Mine
 
Solitaire - I Like Love
 
Gary Moore - Parisiene(sp?) Walkways
 
Mint Royale - I Don't Know (an-2 airflow remix)
 
Svenson - Sunlight Theory (Original Mix / Trance Energy 2004 Theme)
 
Intro music to GT3 over and over because I'm sitting here on GTPlanet...
 
Hideous Input - Everything You Are, I Am

...Hideous Input - Dollhouse
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back