What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,029 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Linkin Park - Nobody's Listening
 
Where the streets have no name - U2
 
Kevin Bloody Wilson - Do You Fudge On First Date's
 
Hooker with a Penis - Tool
 
Blink 182 - I Miss You
 
Supernaught - 10000 Homo Dj's
 
Pixies - Where Is My Mind?

And Rumple, that is some avatar. :dunce:
 
It goes with my GTP-E team. Exhibitionism rocks my socks.

KoRn - Predictable
 
Usher, Ludacris and some other fulla i don't know - Yeah
 
Paranoid - Megadeth cover of B.S.
 
Fallen - Sarah McLachlan

I know it's kind of a wussy song but I'm really enjoying it.

So sue me bishes!
 
Sarah McLachalan - is she like Charllotte Church ?
 
Originally posted by Mike Rotch
Sarah McLachalan - is she like Charllotte Church ?

I have no idea who Charllotte Church is. :confused:


Yeah! Usher

Man, Usher has got some moves on him. I really like his style.
 
Tool - Stinkfist via some metal Winamp radio.
 
I wish I could fly - Roxette
 
Fall in love - Chris Izaak
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back