What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,030 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Novaspace - Time after Time
 
Sex Pistols - No Feelings
 
Isamu Ohira - Great Job!

Basically the music in GT3 when you get first place and then the trophy appears on the screen.

Isamu Ohira - Light Velocity

The music in the car shop in GT3.
 
Metallica - The call of ktulu
 
ZZ Top - "La Grange"

I just love all the pinched harmonics at the end.
 
Led Zeppelin - Babe I'm Gonna Leave You

then Muse - Stockholm Syndrome
 
The Ataris - Voices Of Summer
 
Metallica - Orion

Instrumentals own me. Own me bad. :indiff:
 
Blackpool Promenade - Manic Street Preachers
 
Nine Inch Nails - Terrible Lie

I'm still yet to purchase Pretty Little Hate Machine. I hate money - why can't everything be free?
 
Sucks to be you. I have that CD.

Australia - M.S.P.
 
My collection of Eels MP3s - which is, like, all of their albums. Current selection, That's Not Really Funny from Souljacker.

Really into them at the moment...
 
Nirvana - The Man Who Sold The World

"We passed upon the stairs, spoke of was and when.. although I wasn't there, he said I was his friend... which came as some surprise, I spoke into his eyes I must've died alone.. a long long time ago... Oh no, not me, I never lost control. You're face, to face, with the man who sold the world~"

Jeng jeng jeng jengggggggg je je jeng jeng jeng jeng jeng jenggggggggg.
 
Originally posted by Solid Lifters
ZZ Top - "La Grange"

I just love all the pinched harmonics at the end.
You know Billy play with a peso coin for a pick? That's how he gets all those great supressed primary tones.
Originally posted by Shannon
I'm still yet to purchase Pretty Little Hate Machine. I hate money - why can't everything be free?
Buy the whole album at your earliest opportunity. It's the most amazing debut album in quite some time, especially considering Trent pretty much wrote and recorded it all himself in his spare time.

Currently listening to:

Beulah - Man Like Me
 
Van Halen - Running With The Devil
 
Tool - Parabola

Such an epic feeling to this song, and the ending adds quite a bit to that.....


;)
 
The Spongmonkeys - We Love Tha Moon
 
The White Stripes - I'm Bound To Pack It Up
 
Yellowcard - Ocean Avenue (album)
 
Originally posted by gt4
Cold - Gone Away

on my way to becoming #1 cold fan on audioscrobbler :D

I think I'm near the top of a couple bands as the number one fan. Junior Brown, MC 900 Ft. Jesus, and Ninehead.

I'm so awesome.

Travis - Side
 
Yes Neon, I know about Billy's peso trick. I've used quarters, but I like flatened dimes better. Some people use a piece of an old cymbal, and I want to try to make one from an old .44 mag brass casing.

Joe Satriani - "Train of Angels"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back