What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,028 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin
Rumple ownz you. d00d.

50Cent - Poor Lil Rich
Not when he listens to 50 Cent.
 
Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin
:grumpy:

Tool - No Quarter

Now you're mine.
Noooo!
weeping.gif


Red Hot Chili Peppers - Higher Ground
 
Chris Rock - Bigger And Blacker
Dave Chappelle - Killin' Them Softly

Each an hour long.
 
NIN - Terrible Lie

Another one of the many songs that own me.
 
Man-O-War - The power of thy sword
 
Cold suck.
Stone Temple Pilots - Wicked garden

So awesome a song.
 
Chimaira - Down Again....again. It owns me, owns me bad. I downloaded some more, but I didn't like it that much. :indiff:
 
Originally posted by MistaY
Cold suck.
Stone Temple Pilots - Wicked garden

So awesome a song.
Agreed on both accounts. What? Can't I even sample crappy music now? :grumpy:
 
What did you download? If it was the songs I said then I am betting they were way too fast or heavy right?
 
Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin
What did you download? If it was the songs I said then I am betting they were way too fast or heavy right?
Yes. The ones you said. I'm not a big fan of constant screaming. I'm downloading Eyes of A Criminal at the moment...
 
Sometimes I forget that not everyone likes the same things I like.

You won't like Eyes of a Criminal, where as it is my favorite song.
 
But he doesn't even like Killswitch Engage, something's wrong with him. :odd:
 
I've always thought that Sharon was a little different from all the other little boys when growing up...

Chimaira - Split

*edit* Chimaira - Rizzo
 
Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin
I've always thought that Sharon was a little different from all the other little boys...
I like being different. Blending in and being like everyone else sucks big hairy balls.

Chimaira - Eyes of a Criminal
 
Originally posted by Shannon
I like being different. Blending in and being like everyone else sucks big hairy balls.

Chimaira - Eyes of a Criminal

I agree. That's why I try to go through life and be original... just like everyone else. 👍
 
Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin
I agree. That's why I try to go through life and be original... just like everyone else. 👍
Meh.

Audioslave - Shadow on The Sun
 
Blackhole sun - Sound Garden
 
Originally posted by MistaY
But he doesn't even like Killswitch Engage, something's wrong with him. :odd:
Any of these worth getting then you splodge?

Audioslave - Show Me How To Live
 
Originally posted by Shannon
Any of these worth getting then you splodge?

Audioslave - Show Me How To Live

I like them, but I don't think you will. If you've heard them before and not liked them don't bother.
 
Originally posted by MistaY
I like them, but I don't think you will. If you've heard them before and not liked them don't bother.
I downloaded one song and listened to about 10 seconds of it.
 
My last serenade is probably my favorite, or self revolution.
 
Death By Chocolate - Wah Wah Pedal

which put me in the mood to hear:

Elastica - Car Lover
 
The Chillout Session
 
Represent - Lil Flip ft. David Banner and 3 6 Mafia
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back