What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,026 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Metallica - "Unforgiven"
 
Limp Bizkit - My Generation
 
Live - **** Towne

Anybody else here like Live?
 
Van Halen - "Top Jimmy"
 
The Smiths - "Bigmouth Strikes Again"

"Sex Dwarf" Sorry, can't remember who performs this song.

Mostodon - "March of the Fire Ants"

Slipknot - live version of "Surfacing"

"I wanna see your middle fingers in the ****ing air!" Hee-hee, I can't wait to see their fans rock out to this song when they hit their mid 60's. Hee.
 
I'm watching the Incubus - Megalomaniac music vid
 
Admiral Bailey - Bumper Bottom
 
Crimaira - Down Again

One could say it owns me.
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
What kind of music do your kids listen to? Are they taken out of the will if you catch them listening to 50 Cent and Justin Timberlake?
Well, they both went through N-stink phases, which we tolerated as long as we didn't have to listen to them. That's tapered off for the last year or so. Nobody's been interested in Justin's, errr, solo work. Avril Lavigne took a tour through the house a bit ago.

The elder (11) is a big White Stripes fan (so is the younger [8], actually) and has listened to the various Stripes efforts for the last year or so. They also like TMBG, Jet, Metallica. I'll have to see which of my CDs have been stolen recently.
 
System of a Down - Chop Suey

Edit:
As we have ol' dukey nosing around, I thought I'd better play something fitting. NIN - Terrible Lie :D
 
I have Thrice - The Artist In The Ambulance playing.
 
Radiohead - My Iron Lung
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back