What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,026 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pennywise - Society
 
Pennywise - Broken
 
It has been said at least 20 times in here, spock. When you want to post another song, and nobody has posted after you, just edit it into your last post!

At The Drive-In - Invalid Litter Department.
 
The Vandals - An Idea For A Movie
Bloodhound Gang - Mope
 
Originally posted by MistaY
The Vandals - An Idea For A Movie
Bloodhound Gang - Mope

If you like the Bloodhoung Gang, get the song "Along Comes Mary."
 
Joy Division - Chance (Atmosphere)

Post-punk goodness. Whatever the hell post-punk means.
 
Today's the 10th anniversary of Kurt Cobain's death, so I'm going on a Nirvana streak.

Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit

Nirvana - Heart Shaped Box

Nirvana - Rape Me

Nirvana - All Apologies


...and so on.
 
Godspeed You Black Emperor! - Providence
 
Originally posted by MistaY
The Vandals - An Idea For A Movie

That album sucked so much...:irked:

Refused - The Deadly Rythm
 
Coverdale-Page - "Easy Does It"
 
Originally posted by SublimeDood10
It has been said at least 20 times in here, spock. When you want to post another song, and nobody has posted after you, just edit it into your last post!

At The Drive-In - Invalid Litter Department.

Do You Have A Problem With Me? I Mean All You Do Is Complain About What I Post.
C'mon dude, get A Life
 
Originally posted by spock
Do You Have A Problem With Me? I Mean All You Do Is Complain About What I Post.
C'mon dude, get A Life

Is your post the title of a movie?

Then why the hell are all of the words but dude[i/] and get capitalized?

Yello - Oh Yeah
 
dmx - what these b!tches want
 
Skid Row - Monkey business
Skid Row - Slave to the grind
 
I'm singing in my head Linkin Park - Numb

On the radio is Some stupid R&B song
 
New Porn - Another universe
 
Metallica - Wherever I May Roam

Next up : Metallica - My Friend of Misery.
 
I am teh pissed. I just went to the music store to pick up Deftones - White Pony and they didn't have it. In fact, they didn't have any Deftones. Oh well, the ARIA will just have to put up with me listening to the mp3 equivalent.

Deftones - Change (In The House of Flies)
 
ELEMENOP - Everydays A Saturday
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back