What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,026 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deftones - Change (In The House of Flies)

*writes reminder to pick up White Pony album*
 
Originally posted by Shannon
*writes reminder to pick up White Pony album*

You will not be let down by your purchase of this album. I just found White Pony while I was cleaning my room, and Ive been playing it all day and night.

Disturbed - Liberate
 
Dweezil Zappa - "My Guitar Wants To Kill Your Mamma"
 
Originally posted by Shannon
Chimaira - Implements of Destruction

Those guys are playing live tonight in my town. I couldn't get tickets, though. :(
 
Alkaline Trio - Radio
 
Originally posted by SublimeDood10
Alkaline Trio - Radio
Great song.

Brand New - Good To Know That If I Ever Need Attention All I Have To Do Is Die (Demo) Yup, that's really the title.
 
Frank Zappa - Purple Haze

Really whacked out cover of the Hendrix classic.
 
Incubus - Clean (I finally got my mp3 player working :D)
 
What kind of MP3 player?

Coldplay - The Scientist

I'm sick of this song.
 
Sean Price and Agallah - Rising to the top

Wow. These rappers rule. Like... Aseop Rock style.
 
Originally posted by tabs
Great song.

Agreed, they're not very good now. But "Radio" or anything off of their "Goddammit" album is incredible.

Stevie Ray Vaughn - Little Wing
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
What kind of MP3 player?
iRiver IHP140. It has INCREDIBLE sound quality - by far the best I've heard since the Creative Nomads. 40 gigs, tons of tweakability, ogg vorbis support, and doesn't need software for copying the music. It's the ultimate player :D


currently listening to
Last Emperor - Hold On
This dude is be one of the greatest rappers I've heard in ages 👍
 
Originally posted by emad
iRiver IHP140. It has INCREDIBLE sound quality - by far the best I've heard since the Creative Nomads. 40 gigs, tons of tweakability, ogg vorbis support, and doesn't need software for copying the music. It's the ultimate player :D


currently listening to
Last Emperor - Hold On
This dude is be one of the greatest rappers I've heard in ages 👍

Damn, that thing is 500 bucks.

Ninehead - I Know
 
I spent 240 or something like that on my ARCHOS unit. The firmware sucked so much ass, but there is an open-source project @ http://rockbox.haxx.se that fixes it all up. The open-source firmware makes the player a great little machine.

20 gigs, and it can be used as a portable hard drive. Pretty good. I don't think you can get a better jukebox for the money.

Europe - Scream of Anger
 
Berrnard Herman - Taxi Driver Theme
 
Bone Thugs N Harmony - Shots to the double glock
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back