What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,022 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
ATB - Marrakech (Clubb Mix) 👍
 
Ac/Dc - High Voltage
 
Love and Rockets - Holiday on the moon
Bauhaus - Kick In the Eye
 
FF Collection - Main Theme of Final Fantasy VII (Arranged Version)

Probably one of the better pieces of music to come from a videogame.
 
Talking Heads - Radiohead

Love and Rockets and Bauhaus rule!
 
TMBG – Bells Are Ringing

And you never replied to my Audioscrobbler PM, you big doofus head. :(
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Love and Rockets and Bauhaus rule!

I'm liking Love and Rockets more though.

At The Drive In - Pattern against user

I'm waving my arms around oddly to this song.

Edit:At The Drive In - Rolodex Propaganda

More At the drive in induced arm waving coming up.

Love And Rockets - It Could Be Sunshine

Edit: At The Drive In - Alpha Centauri
 
Originally posted by Sage
TMBG – Bells Are Ringing

And you never replied to my Audioscrobbler PM, you big doofus head. :(

Yes I did! Well, I just did.

Atmosphere - Like Today
 
Eminem, J - Black, & Masta Ace - Hellbound ( H&H Remix )

That is the only song featuring Eminem you will hear me listening to. It's a ****ing awesome song.
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
You suck, Y2TUSCAN.

Ween - Back to Basom

Meh, it has Eminem for the first 30 seconds and then that's it.

Meh.

Megadeth - Almost honest
 
Meh. Gadeth?

Eminem can ruin any song.

Mars Volta - Dumb Waiters
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Meh. Gadeth?

Eminem can ruin any song.

Mars Volta - Dumb Waiters

I've been listening to good music all day, after all that my standards start slipping. God there is some crappy 'standard rap video' on the TV.

Soul Coughing - Blame

Edit: I should consider bed at a time like this.
Edit: I'm going to do some sort of crazy ass chair dance instead.
Edit: I am so, awesome.
 
System of a Down - Chop Suey

Well, actually that just finished and it's rolled over to: Tool - 4°
 
Pitchshifter - Making plans for Nigel

Oh god, that stupid D12 are on the TV. Thank **** I have my headphones on.

Edit: Wow, that fat guy is really fat.
 
Isn't it like 5:15 AM?

Burning Airlines - Wheaton Calling

You should check these guys out - you'd like them.
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Isn't it like 5:15 AM?

Burning Airlines - Wheaton Calling

You should check these guys out - you'd like them.

I've had a few days of work, my sleep patterns switch to nocturnal if I don't have to get up in the morning. Yes i'm wierd.

Burning Airlines, i'll make a note.

Prodigy - No man army feat Tom Morello
 
A - Monkey kong 👍

Dredg - Whoa is me
Great title for a song and a nice jazzy'ish relaxing tune.
 
Men At Work - "Be Good Johnny"
 
Paganini - "Violin Concerto #1 in D Major from Opera #6."

Damn, this guy can write some pretty amazing stuff! I feel he was a metal guitarist born way, way, way before his time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back