What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,022 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Symphony X - Inferno (Unleash The Fire)

Power metal still owns me.
 
Yes he's the vocalist.

Jonathan Davis
David Silveria
Brian "Head" Welch
Reginald "Fieldy" Arvizu
James "Munky" Shaffer

That's KoRn

Chimaira - Rizzo
 
Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin
Yes he's the vocalist.

Jonathan Davis
David Silveria
Brian "Head" Welch
Reginald "Fieldy" Arvizu
James "Munky" Shaffer

That's KoRn

Chimaira - Rizzo

Cheers. 👍

Now I plays the Sonata Arctica - Fade to Black song.

After this, it's back to mah KoRn spree. ;)
 
1. A Perfect Circle - 3 Libras (3:39)

I couldn't think of a better way to start off a Winamp playlist. :D
 
AC/DC - Back In Black
AC/DC - For Those About To Rock (We Salute You)
AC/DC - Hells Bells (5:11)
AC/DC - T.N.T. (3:25)
AC/DC - Thunderstruck (4:52)
 
Jeez so much Korn going around. The fat guy used to be my neighbor. I never really talked to him but, yea:)
The music is weird, its not liek it sux, its not like it rocks (to me at least) but its ok. I like the drummer and the base. But I dont like the whole songs:lol:
 
Originally posted by Shannon
I couldn't think of a better way to start off a Winamp playlist. :D

How about 12 Stones - Back Up?

Bob Dylan - Pledging My Time
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back