What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,022 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of LP being played.

The Crystal Method - High Roller
 
Coldplay - Politik

;)
 
LP is good

Previously Outkast - Hey Ya

Now Alien Ant Farm - Glow
 
Originally posted by silviadrifter
;)

STOP WINKING!!!!!!!!!1111111jihrhjorjti94u954u0eyiroeero

*twitches*

Stone Temple Pilots - Creep
 
Dream Theater - This Dying Soul

It takes nearly half an hour just to play 2 songs from these guys. :grumpy:
 
You got Media Player to work, I take it?

Mars Volta - Static Cult
 
Originally posted by MistaY
STOP WINKING!!!!!!!!!1111111jihrhjorjti94u954u0eyiroeero

*twitches*

Stone Temple Pilots - Creep

Wow, I didn't realise that it was such an issue...........

Oh, and NO, I will not stop............

;) Wink
 
War - Low Rider

No, silviadrifter, you need to get on his nerves, like this:

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

:D
 
Led Zep - "Nobody's Fault But Mine"
 
Silver chair - Madman
 
Tupac - This ain't livin
 
Tool - Triad

Adam Jones is one of the most awesomest guitarists ever.
 
Metallica - The Unforgiven
Metallica - The Unforgiven II


I thought I'd better play some Metallica for um, uh, Shant's sake. Yeah.
 
LTJ Bukem - Mind Games
 
Metallica - Creeping Death

Ahh, Ride The Lightning goodness. :O
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back