What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,020 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, I knew you'd be coming soon. I'm good like that. :D

Tool - Eulogy (Still playing)

Up next is Tool - Forty Six And Two
 
Goldfinger - Counting The Days
 
Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin
Tool - Aenema

Or as Shannon calls it ' An Enema' :odd:
Ænema you fool. And how manage to fit an n and a space between the joined AE I don't know.
 
I don't know how either, but somehow you manage it.

Tool - Lateralus

Or as Shannon calls it 'Lateral anus'

:D
 
Originally posted by DRIFT4EVA
LP - You Suck


;)

Well, that's why I don't put out an album. What's LP's excuse?


;)
 
Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin
I don't know how either, but somehow you manage it.

Tool - Lateralus

Or as Shannon calls it 'Lateral anus'

:D
:grumpy:​

Stone Temple Pilots - Interstate Love Song - Mmmm, I could easily drift away to this song.
 
Tool - 4°

Apparently this song has something to do with the anus being 4° warmer than the rest of the body (or so I heard).
 
Dream Theater - Stream of Consciousness

Be back in 11:16 when this awesome instrumental finishes. 👍
 
I'm in the mood for some more instrumentals now.

Tool - Triad

Followed by:

Chimaira - Implements of Destruction
 
Fuel - Won't Back Down (Bring You Hell Remix)
 
Chimaira - Sp Lit


;)
 
Mnemic - Liquid
Mnemic - Blood Stained


;)
 
Led Zeppelin - No Quarter

Followed by the Tool equivalent.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back