What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,020 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toadies - "I Come from the Water"
 
Dream Theater - Stream of Consciousness

I love this instrumental.
 
Finger Eleven - First Time
rockon.gif
 
Originally posted by 911_Carrera
Avril Lavigne - Chop Suey :dopey:
SoAD - Chop Suey!

Avril totally mutilates that song. I was listening to it at 256kbps and I still couldn't understand her. And the guitar riffs sounded 0.5% equal.
 
Avril > SOAD!

Just joking people.

Avril Lavigne - Basket Case

Someone hit me.
 
Guns N' Roses - You could be mine
Guns N' Roses - Dont cry
 
Deepest Blue - Give It Away 👍

You make me fall and I can't sleep
You're holding on but it's too deep
and I can't give it away...
I just can't give it away!

When you slowly close your eyes
replay the moment in your mind
just give it away...
just give it away!
 
Carlos Santana - As the years go passing by
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back