What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,019 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
PLEASE HELP ME!!!! The Darkness - I believe in a thing called love

I belive in a thing called love *Slaps self across the face*
 
i DO belive in it!!!!! ahhhhhh i wish it could last forever..........anyways im not gonna get myself all emotional now...

on that "love" note...

Romeo & Juliet Soundtrack - You And Me Song (not sure by who:irked: )
 
Originally posted by F.Zamataki
i DO belive in it!!!!! ahhhhhh i wish it could last forever..........anyways im not gonna get myself all emotional now...

I do believe in it too. It's the song I don't like.
 
Orbital - Crash and Carry


;)
 
Eamon - Don't Want You Back














ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

:mad:
 
Foo Fighters - All my life.
 
Nirvana - About a girl
 
David Gray - Babylon
 
GnR - Sweet Child of Mine
 
Muse - Stockholm Syndrome
Blink 182 - Stockholm Syndrome (completely different songs)
 
Killing Joke - "Let's All Go (To The Fire Dances)"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back