What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,019 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Chemical Brothers - Out of Control
 
Originally posted by 911_Carrera
First time ever hearing this:

Tool - Aenima. 👍

I hope your being sarcastic......... Have you been under a rock?

Tool - Third Eye


;)
 
Pantera - Hard Ride
 
Pantera - Valhalla
btw, i've got that outkast song you wanted
 
Ozzy Osbourne - "Rock and Roll Rebel"
 
Ministry - "Just One Fix"
 
Originally posted by silviadrifter
I hope your being sarcastic......... Have you been under a rock?

Tool - Third Eye


;)

No sarcasm.

However, I have seen the light now.

Tool - Eulogy
 
Originally posted by 911_Carrera
No sarcasm.

However, I have seen the light now.

Tool - Eulogy

Glad to hear it..... If you want to here the best Tool songs (IMHO) you need to check out "Salival". Here are some of the best songs (IMHO)........

Push it (live)
No Quarter (Led Zeppelin cover)
Third Eye



;)
 
Metallica - Turn the page
 
Ministry - Corrosion

**** Ministry owns!!!
 
Originally posted by silviadrifter
Glad to hear it..... If you want to here the best Tool songs (IMHO) you need to check out "Salival". Here are some of the best songs (IMHO)........

Push it (live)
No Quarter (Led Zeppelin cover)
Third Eye



;)

Thanks I'll check them out. 👍

Tool - Aenima. :D
 
Powerman 5000 - Bombshell ..... (thanks Skip0110)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back