What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,017 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Metallica - Sanitarium
 
DJ Tiesto is real good. I have a whole 80 min mix of his.
 
At The Drive-In - Pattern Against User
 
The Doobie Brothers - Jesus is Just Alright With Me

and then

Norm Greenbaum - Spirit in the Sky

--------------------------------------

Yep, a spiritual mini-party.
 
Sparta - Air
 
Metallica - Fade to Black

Edit:
Tool - Parabol → Parabola
 
Coldplay - God Put A Smile Upon Your Face
 
The Feelers - Larger Than Life
 
Originally posted by KosmikFool
The Doobie Brothers - Jesus is Just Alright With Me

God, I love that song......... It just so whimsical....

Coldplay - God Put A Smile Upon Your Face

Nice 👍

Coldplay - Politik

;)
 
William Hung - She Bangs







































































Just kidding :p
 
Why are you telling everyone to call you 'Adam' now? (Yes I know that's your name)

Slipknot - Disaster Piece
 
I dunno. Im sick of people calling me by my first name.

LP - Lying from you
 
Lacuna Coil - Heaven's A Lie
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back