What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,012 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't remember the group. It might be Counting Crows - Big yellow Taxi
 
George carlin: complaints and grievances.
 
That sunscreen song.

Wear sunscreen. If I could give you 1 piece of advice. Sunscreen would be it............

That song
 
Ben Fold's Five - One Angry Dwarf and 200 Solemn Faces.

Great band 👍
 
Motley Crue - "Girls, Girls, Girls"
 
Albinoni - "Concerto No.2 For Oboe In D Minor"

A sad, quiet sounding piece of music, it the sadest key available. Just perfect for a Sunday night.
 
Everlast - White Trash Beautiful
Everlast - Today
Everlast - Get Down
 
Metallica - Trapped Under Ice Live

i believe they've only played this song a handful of times live
 
Originally posted by Solid Lifters
Albinoni - "Concerto No.2 For Oboe In D Minor"

A sad, quiet sounding piece of music, it the sadest key available. Just perfect for a Sunday night.

Ooooohhh, sounds like my type of classical......... I'll look it up....


Nitin Sawhney - Bengali Song

I love the vocal structures in Bengali music, and this is a good showcase for that style............


;)
 
Black Eyed Peas - Hey Mama
 
Originally posted by under18carbon
Metallica - Trapped Under Ice
Listen to something different you, uh, Metallica fanboy. :grumpy:

Symphony X - Smoke And Mirrors
 
Fatboy Slim - Funk soul brother
 
Alicia Keys - If I Ain't Got You*

*Listening to radio.
 
Tool - Aenima

Full pelt with my window open.

The neighbour is walking up my drive.

:lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back