What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 303,996 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Shannon
Soil - Halo ...again

Excellent song. So excellent in fact, I will now listen to it.

Soil - Halo
 
Originally posted by gt4
Excellent song. So excellent in fact, I will now listen to it.

Soil - Halo
Agreed. Soil are an excellent hard rock band.

And now I'm going to whack Halo on repeat for a while. Shut up. It's my song of the moment. :grumpy:
 
Angel Dust - Bleed
Dj Jeff - Change The Scratch
Black Eyed Peas - Let's get Retarted
 
Originally posted by VipFREAK
Black Eyed Peas - Let's get Retarted
You'd have to be to listen to that song. In fact, any BEP you have to be retarded.
 
ZZ Top - "Rough Boy"
 
Non-Point - Endure
Non-Point - What A Day
 
Originally posted by XzifT
Wumpscut - Hang Him Higher

Yay! Someone who listens to my kind of music.

And One - Friends in Heaven
 
The Cult - She Sells Sanctuary
 
The Offspring - (Can't Get My) Head Around You
 
The Swedes - Ballroom blitz
 
Van Halen - "Spanked"

I've been naughty(kinky).
 
Originally posted by Mike Rotch
The Swedes - Ballroom blitz
Heheheheh.

Actually the name of the band is Sweet and the name of the song is Barroom Blitz. At least in the original version.

"Ready, Andy? Mike? Steve? Well all right, fellas, let's go!"
 
Combichrist - Kiss the Blade (Motherf-er 667 remix)
 
Audioslave - The Last Remaining Light
 
The White Stripes - Ball And Biscuit
I need to buy many, or three infact, yes three White Stripes albums. XFM keep playing Hardest button to button in the morning on the way to work.
 
KISS - Double Platinum
Joe Satriani - Surfing with the alien
 
New Order & the england team - World in motion
Hear John Barnes rap! 👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back