What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 303,994 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Led Zeppelin - "Moby Dick"

I like playing the guitar to this one.
 
Unknown Artist - Requiem For A Dream

From the "LOTR: The Two Towers" soundtrack.
I love this piece.
 
Originally posted by Sleek Stratos
Unknown Artist - Requiem For A Dream

From the "LOTR: The Two Towers" soundtrack.
I love this piece.

You should listen to the Requiem for a Dream soundtrack. The movie is incredible, and the soundtrack is equally moving.......


Clint Mansell - Summer Ovature (Requiem for a Dream soundtrack)


;)
 
Ferry Corsten - Live At Right Of Way Concert Hmh Amsterdam (25.10.03) (Part 06 of 10)
 
10000 homo Dj's - Supernaut
 
Originally posted by Mike Rotch
10000 homo Dj's - Supernaut


It's one thousand not ten thousand you clot.
 
:indiff:

Your text size sucks. We're even :D

Ugly Kid Joe - N.I.B.
 
Switchblade Symphony Sweet 3.1 (wHATEver Mix)
 
Dredg - Whoa is Me

First time I've heard these guys. First impression - new album to buy.
 
Van Halen - "Poundcake" & "Man On A Mission"
 
Kompressor - Crush Television

followed by

Portishead - Sour Times
 
cosmic gate - back to earth
(AMAZING song)
 
LTJ Bukem - Makoto Peace of Mind
 
Cypress Hill - Siempre Peligroso
Big Pun - Watch Those
The Pharcyde - Runnin'
Soundgarden - Outshined
 
Wumpscut-The March of the Dead. :D
 
Stone Temple Pilots - Lounge Fly
 
Police - Dont stand so close to me
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back