What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 303,964 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
usher - throwback
ya boi - 16s wit me
j-kwon - typsy remix
 
Rage Against The Machine - Sleep Now In The Fire.

First time hearing these.
Ok I suppose.

Any other song suggestions by them?
 
Elastica - Suburbia

Nearly every Rage Against the Machine song is great. Bombtrack might be the best. Everything on their first album is brilliant.
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Elastica - Suburbia

Nearly every Rage Against the Machine song is great. Bombtrack might be the best. Everything on their first album is brilliant.

Thanks. I'll look into them.

APC - Blue
 
Dilated Peoples - World on wheels

(Mmm....... good beats, you might want to grab their new album: Neighborhood Watch :D)
 
Dredg - 18 People Live in Harmony

Edit: In Flames - Trigger

Edit: In Flames - The Quiet Place
 
Jay Z - Dirt off your shoulder.
 
Alien Sex Fiend- I Walk The Line
 
NOFX - Thalidomide Child

Old old song. :)
 
Originally posted by XzifT
NOFX - Thalidomide Child

Old old song. :)

Mid to late 80's isn't it?

Converter - Recycle

I hate this laptop and my cheapass speakers here at work. Noise sounds worse than it should.
 
Audioslave - Shadow on the Sun
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back