What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 303,974 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Three Days Grace - Burn
 
Originally posted by Race Idiot
👍

Muse - Hysteria

Been in 80's/Obscure mode lately. And I like it.

Joy Division - Love Will Tear Us Apart
 
Alice in Chains - Heaven Beside You
 
Originally posted by KosmikFool
Been in 80's/Obscure mode lately. And I like it.

Joy Division - Love Will Tear Us Apart

Well it's better than listening to old Football club cup/leauge winning songs. ;)

Chelsea FC ft Suggs - Blue Day
 
Stromkern - No Release just finsihed and Covenant - Scared just started.
 
Beyond the burried and me - ?


;)
 
Stairway to Heaven Backwards - Led Zeppelin

"Oh heres to my sweet Satan. The one whose little path would make me sad, whose power is Satan. He'll give you give you 666. There was a little toolshed where he made us suffer, sad Satan."

Its there.
 
The end of Melotron - Der Anfang and the beginning of Portishead - Only You.

And my girlfriend in the shower.
 
Originally posted by Shannon
In Flames - Trigger

OMG! I am listenning to that song right now as well.......

Edit:

Demon Hunter - Infected

Edit:
Hey Taowolf.... I live about an hour north of you in Skagit County.....

NW!!!

;)
 
Originally posted by silviadrifter
OMG! I am listenning to that song right now as well.......
Great minds think alike. :D

Soil - My Own

A-W-E-S-O-M-E
 
Originally posted by Shannon
Great minds think alike. :D

Soil - My Own

A-W-E-S-O-M-E

Soil - Unreal

Edit:

In Flames - Drifter (I might use this song for a drift vid)





;)
 
I'm going to go a mini Soil spree. :D

173. Soil - Black 7 (4:59)
174. Soil - Halo (3:17)
175. Soil - Inside Out (3:17)
176. Soil - My Own (3:43)
177. Soil - New Faith (3:15)
178. Soil - Pride (2:44)
179. Soil - Redefine (3:34)
180. Soil - Understanding Me (2:57)
181. Soil - Unreal (3:15)
 
I was going to listen to Dredg's - lemotif album, but I ended up listening to the radio.
 
Originally posted by Race Idiot
I was going to listen to Dredg's - lemotif album, but I ended up listening to the radio.
You are so pathetic. :grumpy:
 
Originally posted by Shannon
You are so pathetic. :grumpy:

I'll listen to it on the way home, XFM is good in the morning but on the way home they start putting on crap like Blink 182.
 
Originally posted by Race Idiot
I'll listen to it on the way home, XFM is good in the morning but on the way home they start putting on crap like Blink 182.
Meh.

Now you've given me no choice: Dredg - It Only Took a Day

Edit: In Flames - Swim
 
Miss Kitten & The Hacker - The Beach (Original Mix)
 
Gorillaz - Today (one of my favourite trip-hop tracks)
Nas & Ill Will - Money

And some more trip hop c/o Gorillaz
Gorillaz - 19-2000 (Soulchild Remix)
 
Originally posted by silviadrifter
OMG! I am listenning to that song right now as well.......

Edit:

Demon Hunter - Infected

Edit:
Hey Taowolf.... I live about an hour north of you in Skagit County.....

NW!!!

;)

NW for life.

Talk Talk - It's My Life
 
Originally posted by Viper_Maniac
Killswitch Engage - Take This Oath

Killswitch Engage - Life to Lifeless

Downthesun - We All Die (sick meatal band..... check them out if you haven't)

In Flames - Embody the Invisible

;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back