What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 303,994 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by xAkirax2004
Tool - Dispostion

👍 👍

Agreed......

Demon Hunter - Infected


;)
 
In Flames - The Quiet Place

Edit : Chimaira - Down Again

Edit : In Flames - My Sweet Shadow 👍👍
 
I was listening to the album in the car on the way to work.

I can't even remember what the tracks are called anymore.

They have weird song titles/lyrics. Try reading the lyrics to 'Televators'.

The Animals - House of the Rising Sun 👍

👍!
I love that song. :)
 
In Flames - Cloud Connected


;)
 
Aphex Twin - Come to Daddy (Pappy Mix)

I want your soul
 
The Nails - "88 Lines About 44 Women"
 
Originally posted by Solid Lifters
The Nails - "88 Lines About 44 Women"

great song, a true classic.

Einsruzende Neubauten - Herde
 
Originally posted by Taowulf
Aphex Twin - Come to Daddy (Pappy Mix)

I want your soul

Great song!!!

Mudvayne - Nothing to gein


;)
 
Rob Zombie - Two-Lane Blacktop
 
Originally posted by silviadrifter
In Flames - Cloud Connected


;)
I hate you. You've got me hooked on that song now. :grumpy:

In Flames - Swim
 
Originally posted by Shannon
I hate you. You've got me hooked on that song now. :grumpy:

In Flames - Swim

Hahaha... I know, I have been on a huge In Flames kick lately......

Cloud Connected, and Trigger, have both been in my head all day today......

In Flames - Clayman


;)
 
Originally posted by silviadrifter
Hahaha... I know, I have been on a huge In Flames kick lately......

Cloud Connected, and Trigger, have both been in my head all day today......
;)
 
Originally posted by Shannon
;)

lol.... That's an interesting way to show what you are listening to........

Aqua Teen Hunger Force - The Mooninites


;)
 
The Boss Battle song from MGS1.

Man, good times, good times.
 
Bon Jovi - One wild night
 
Santana - Smooth 👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back