What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,006 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
CCR - Bad moon rising
 
21. A Perfect Circle - The Hollow (2:59)
22. A Perfect Circle - Thinking of You (4:31)
23. A Perfect Circle - Thomas (3:29)
24. A Perfect Circle - Judith (4:03)
25. A Perfect Circle - Magdalena (4:03)
26. A Perfect Circle - Orestes (4:45)

Mmm.
 
Originally posted by under18carbon
21. A Perfect Circle - The Hollow (2:59)
22. A Perfect Circle - Thinking of You (4:31)
23. A Perfect Circle - Thomas (3:29)
24. A Perfect Circle - Judith (4:03)
25. A Perfect Circle - Magdalena (4:03)
26. A Perfect Circle - Orestes (4:45)

Mmm.
Were's 3 Libras arse? :grumpy:

In Flames - Cloud Connected
 
I downloaded three Dimmu Borgir albums recently and have been listening to them 2 weeks in a row now.
 
KRS One - Feel This
KRS One - Let em have it
 
KRS One - I been there

Holy crap - I found a rapper better than xzibit :drool:
 
KRS One = old news. I've known about him for ages, and I hate rap. :rolleyes:

Dredg - Sorry But It's Over
 
shut up - he rules :D...and I've only been listening to music for just over a year now
Audioslave - I am the highway
Big Bud - State of Mind
 
Joe Satriani - Ride
 
:D
Brooklyn Bounce - Contact
 
God Module - Resurrection

God Module - Illusion

Wumpscut - Final Warning
 
Xzibit feat. Eminem - Don't Approach Me
 
Lone Ranger - Jamaican Weed
 
Lloyd Banks - Porno star
Joe Budden - Gameover
Jin ft. Kayne West - I gotta love
 
Dr. Dre - Still DRE
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back