What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,022 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinky Friedman and the Texas Jewboys - The Ballad of Charles Whitman. Best band name ever.
 
Alice Cooper - "School's Out"
 
Signum - Come Around Again (A State of Trance Mix)

Going round on empty,
from the sense you made to me,
o what a fool.
It's come around again,
I'm falling to the sound of my heart
empty sands.

The feeling's just the same,
when love is ending,
there is nothing like this pain.
And it's come around again
 
James Darren - I've Got The World On A String

:D​
 
Petshop Boys - Go West
 
Originally posted by Sleek Stratos
Frank Sinatra - The Best Is Yet To Come
👍

Listening to Green Day - Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life)
 
Petshop boys - You are always on my mind
 
Originally posted by tabs
👍

Listening to Green Day - Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life)

Great song that one.


Listening to: They Might Be Giants - Au Contraire
 
Van Halen - "Panama"

New album coming out soon. Titled "The Very Best Of Van Halen" it will have three new tunes plus a collection of classic songs. But, no Gary songs.

They will have a final rehearsal gig on June 1, and will have a selected audience. Sorry, I can't tell you the location, yet.
 
Originally posted by Sleek Stratos
Listening to: They Might Be Giants - Au Contraire
Great song that one.

They Might Be Giants - Yeah Yeah. It's a cover, but so what?

Free TMBG show at the Maryland Science Center in Baltimore next Saturday! We are so there!
 
In Flames - Touch of Red

Shannon, you need to check this one out, if you haven't already.... It owns hard.......


;)
 
Lamb of God - A Warning


;)
 
I would be listening to Ayria - Horrible Dream, but my GFU started up Evanescence while I paused Ayria to watch a quick vid.
 
Originally posted by neon_duke
Great song that one.

They Might Be Giants - Yeah Yeah. It's a cover, but so what?

Free TMBG show at the Maryland Science Center in Baltimore next Saturday! We are so there!
Looks like I'm going to miss them by a week or so. Damn. I'm supposed to be flying down to Chevy Chase, MD to help my cousin movie back up here to the Boston area in a couple weeks. He said he'll buy me a cheeseburger if I help him move, so I say it's worth the 80 dollar ticket.

Sigur Ros - Vaka
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic


Sigur Ros - Vaka

Nice... I didn't think anyone else new who Sigur Ros was.....

Nick Drake - Pink Moon


;)
 
Originally posted by silviadrifter
Nice... I didn't think anyone else new who Sigur Ros was.....




Its a big site, you never know who is going to know what.

The Beach Boys - Little Deuce Coupe
 
Three Days Grace - (I Hate) Everything About You
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back