What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,020 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
AFI - Silver And Cold
 
In Flames - Drifter




;)
 
Smashing Pumpkins - Soma
 
Guns n Roses - November Rain
 
Gun n Roses - Welcome to the jungle
 
Genesis - In The Cage (Three Sides Live)

Jesus Christ the drumming in this is incredible.
 
GnR - Paradise City
 
D-12 - Get My Gun
Going on to D12 - Pistol.
 
Outkast - Roses

Is it Roses really smell like Poo poo? or Roses really smell like Boo boo? There was an arguement on the radio about it.
 
Linkin Park - In the end (it doesnt even matter)

Smokes. Cant remember the correct title.
 
Originally posted by Mike Rotch
Linkin Park - In the end (it doesnt even matter)

Smokes. Cant remember the correct title.
It's just "In The End" - as much as I hate Linkin Park.

Soil - Redefine
 
Originally posted by Shannon
It's just "In The End" - as much as I hate Linkin Park.

Soil - Redefine

👍

Smashmouth - I'm a believer.

Lousy radio playing somewhere nearby :irked:
 
Blur - Charmless man
 
Pink Floyd - Us And Them

Sometimes I think I was born 20 years too late. 1990 sucks. :grumpy:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back