What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,009 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elton John - Dont let the sun go down
 
...with the addition of the word "you're" in there, you would have an "amusing" song title:D


Joe Satriani - Surfing with the alien
 
👍

Elton John - That why the call it the blues
 
Nirvana - Smell's Like Teen Spirit (One of my all time favorites.)
 
Bob Dylan - Stuck in the middle with you
 
Cars - Let The Good Times Roll
 
Radiohead - Airbag ('Some intro)
 
Dire Straits - Money for Nothing.
 
Radiohead - Paranoid Android
 
Shannon
Knockin' On Heaven's Door by the aforementioned artist...

Bob Dylan's Dream by the aforementioned, aforementioned artist... :sly:


;)
 
Millencolin - No cigar.
 
Bob Dylan - Honey Just Allow Me One More Chance


;)
 
silviadrifter
Bob Dylan's Dream by the aforementioned, aforementioned artist... :sly:


;)
Heh. 👍

Deftones - Change (In The House of Flies)

So awesome.
 
Radiohead - Electioneering
 
silviadrifter
Third Eye is a strange journey, indeed.... It's best to look at the whole act, as an unwinding story..... It's best viewed as a full work of art.... I especially love the chorus....

""So good to see you. I've missed you so much. So glad it's over. I've missed you so much. Came out to watch you play. Why are you running?"

Maynards soulful voice brings a very meaningful, and powerful mood to this particular part IMO....

Here is the complete lyrics, in case you were interested.....

"Dreaming of that face again. It's bright and blue and shimmering. Grinning wide and comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes. On my back and tumbling down that hole and back again rising upand wiping the webs and the dew from my withered eye. In Out In Out In Out A child's rhyme stuck in my head. It said that life is but a dream. I've spent so many years in question to find I've known this all along. "So good to see you. I've missed you so much. So glad it's over. I've missed you so much. Came out to watch you play. Why are you running?" Shrouding all the ground around me. Is this holy crow above me. Black as holes within a memory and blue as our new second sun. I stick my hand into his shadow to pull the pieces from the sand. Which I attempt to reassemble to see just who I might have been. I do not recognize the vessel, but the eyes seem so familiar. Like phosphorescent desert buttons singing one familiar song... "So good to see you. I've missed you so much. So glad it's over. I've missed you so much. Came out to watch you play. Why are you running away?" Prying open my third eye. So good to see you once again. I thought that you were hiding. And you thought that I had run away. Chasing the tail of dogma. I opened my eye and there we were. So good to see you once again I thought that you were hiding from me. And you thought that I had run away. Chasing a trail of smoke and reason. Prying open my third eye."


;)
👍

'somes. I like that bit the most too. :sly:

Monty Python - Are You Embarrassed Easily?
 
The Clash - Rock the kasbah!
 
In Flames - The Quiet Place

👍

Just found this, it's from Philly - same place as the acoustic The Hollow was performed.

A Perfect Circle - 3 Libras (Acosutic)
 
NOFX - The seperation of church and skate.

Rock the kasbah...
 
Tool - Eulogy

"He had a lot to say, he had a lot of nothing to say, we'll miss him..."
 
911_Carrera
Tool - Eulogy

"He had a lot to say, he had a lot of nothing to say, we'll miss him..."
I love the "Come down, get off your ****ing cross" part of that song. 👍
 
Damnits. My favourite bit of it as well. :grumpy:

I also like this bit:

Standing above the crowd,
He had a voice that was strong and loud and I
Swallowed his facade cause I'm so
Eager to identify with
Someone above the ground,
Someone who seemed to feel the same,
Someone prepared to lead the way, with
Someone who would die for me.


Tool - Ænema
 
Gunter and the sunshine girls - Teeny weeny string bikini
 
Libertines : Veritgo
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back