What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,006 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
A Perfect Circle - Weak and Powerless (Tilling My Grave Remix)



-Mark
 
SeX PisTOLS - God Save The Queen.
 
Franz Ferdinand's self titled album, called Franz Ferdinand.

Duh?
 
No, they don't.

Listening to Van Halen's 1984 album.

In Flames aren't very good either.
 
Shannon
I'll let someone else do the dirty work here...

In Flames - Swim

I'll take this one, Shannon......

Linkin Park is nothing but formulaic repetitive drivel..... Same old beats, structure, composition, and concepts over, and over, and over again..... Not much originality or creativity in the aforementioned group.....

Tool - Spasm

EDIT: In Flames - Drifter


;)
 
silviadrifter
I'll take this one, Shannon......

Linkin Park is nothing but formulaic repetitive drivel..... Same old beats, structure, composition, and concepts over, and over, and over again..... Not much originality or creativity in the aforementioned group.....
You forgot to mention that they whore their albums too much as well. It seems as though they bring out a new video clip every month, featuring the same crap everytime. Other than that, 👍.

Soil - Halo
 
Soil - Halo[/ cracking song. nice one
dream theatre - Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence
 
Shannon
You forgot to mention that they whore their albums too much as well. It seems as though they bring out a new video clip every month, featuring the same crap everytime. Other than that, 👍.

Soil - Halo

Damn, I knew I forgot something.....

Squarepusher - Iambic 5 poetry


;)
 
Chemicals Brothers - Everything Must go ( Gran Turismo 1 Intro. )
 
Feeder - Buck Rogers ( Gran Turismo Concept Intro. )
 
Man, as of right now i am listening to Big & Rich "Save a Horse Ride A Cowboy"


Now thats a good song! You might ask " Why would someone buy a country music CD?" Well, I didn't Ive never bought a music CD in my life.

Rednecks know how to use computers to ya know! :dopey:
 
Wanna B Redneck
Rednecks know how to use computers and download music to ya know! :dopey:

I advise you to take the sentence out. I'm advising you, and I think you should do unless you wanna deal with a Mod.
 
Darin
I advise you to take the sentence out. I'm advising you, and I think you should do unless you wanna deal with a Mod.


Sorry man you have to remember i am a wanna b redneck so i have to act ignorant or else my image will be ruined :dopey:
 
Wanna B Redneck
Sorry man you have to remember i am a wanna b redneck so i have to act ignorant or else my image will be ruined :dopey:

:odd: Freaking American who watches NASCAR.

Okay, now that I said that. You gotta hate me. Cause I now just made fun of your country. Rednecks pride country and NASCAR.
 
Darin
:odd: Freaking American who watches NASCAR.

Okay, now that I said that. You gotta me. Cause I now just made fun of your country. Rednecks pride country and NASCAR.


Ah it takes more than that to make me mad and I Heart NASCAR!
 
We are going off topic, lets stay on topic.

Eminem - Loose Yourself
 
This thread is full of off-topicness!1!!!21!!!!1#!!!!#140273592750923785-18711!!!
 
It's 'Lose Yourself' by Eminem, not loose, Darin. I thought you hated Rap music?


Sarah McLachlan - World on Fire (Junkie XL Remix)
http://www.dapslyrics.com/display.php?sid=2681
I watch the heavens and I find a calling
Something I can do to change this moment
Stay close to me while the sky is falling
Don't wanna be left alone, don't wanna be alone
 
dinosaur jr- green mind
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back