What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 303,989 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe Satriani - "Belly Dancer"
 
Robert Johnson - "Kindhearted Woman Blues"

" " - "Sweet Home Chicago"
 
Pink Floyd - The Dark Side of The Moon (album)
 
Goldie Lookin´ Chain - Chain Gang

you don´t knowz it? click below 👍👍👍
 
I'm running out of music.... :grumpy:

Petey Pablo - Freek-A-Leek
 
gerry & the pacemakers - you´ll never walk alone

Greece Rocks!
 
The Darkness - Street Spirit (Fade Out)
 
toler
The Darkness - Street Spirit (Fade Out)

Oh God..... That horrible band did a cover of a Radiohead song?.....

Radiohead - Be quiet and Drive (Deftones cover) Now this is a good cover......


;)
 
Ethix101
Bloodhound Gang - I hope you Die


Even though a girl I know once dedicated that song to me I still love it.

Tom Lehrer - I Wanna Go Back To Dixie
 
Sleek Stratos
Even though a girl I know once dedicated that song to me I still love it.
You should have one-upped her and dedicated Lift Your Head Up High (And Blow Your Brains Out)
 
Paul McCartney - Pipes of Peace :(
 
Klostrophobic
You should have one-upped her and dedicated Lift Your Head Up High (And Blow Your Brains Out)

That could've worked actually. It's a shame things are going fine between us now, that is to say I hardly ever see her anymore.


Weird Al Yankovic - Albuquerque
 
pantera - cowboys from hell
 
Chemical Brothers - My Elastic Eye
 
Disturbed - Devour
^^ damn I love this song
 
the sebadoh - perfect way
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back