What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 303,974 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
the verve - space and time
edit:
followed by:

Psychic spies from China tryin' to steal your mind's elation.
And little girls from Sweden dream of silver screen quotation.
RHCP - Californication :dopey:
 
toler
the verve - space and time
edit:
followed by:

Psychic spies from China tryin' to steal your mind's elation.
And little girls from Sweden dream of silver screen quotation.
RHCP - Californication :dopey:
I recognise that text from somewhere...

Queens of the Stone Age - No One Knows

One of my favourite bands. :D
 
the darkness - bareback
 
Boy Hits Car - As I Watch the Sun **** the Ocean



-Mark
 
Frou Frou - Deal with it (promo)

Frou Frou - Let go


Dead Can Dance - Toward the within (album)


;)
 
NIN - Star****ers Incorporated
 
Robert Johnson - "Preaching Blues (Up Jumped The Devil)"

"If I Had Possession Over Judgment Day"
 
Soulfly-Back to the Primitive
 
Audioslave - Show Me How To Live

Andre 3000 - Roses
Petey Pablo - Freakaleek
 
Klostrophobic
Dinosaur Jr. - Feel the Pain

Nice.... 👍

Between the buried and me - Mordecai

;)
 
Integra Type R
Audioslave - Show Me How To Live

Andre 3000 - Roses
Petey Pablo - Freakaleek
Roses is the only one on Speakerboxxx/The Love Below that includes Andre 3000 and Big Boi.

It's sad that I know that. :(

Steve Hackett - Every Day
 
rammstein - der seemann
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back