What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 303,950 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Who - "Baba O'Riley"
 
I am on a conference call now, but I have been listening to lots of Ayria, especially the songs "Red Shift" and "Radio". In addition to Ayria, I have been hammering And One, Haujobb and :wumpscut:
 
no doubt - don´t speak :sly:
 
Raunchous Brothers...can't name the album...too explicit. But they're a funny band!
 
Pink Floyd - The wall
 
Incubus - Under my umbrella
 
Britney Spears - Hit Me Baby One More Time

My IT teacher is crazy.
 
Dead Kennedys - Viva Las Vegas
 
neon_duke
Dead Kennedys - Viva Las Vegas


The intro to that is hilarious. One of my favorite DK songs ever. Jello Biafra has a great voice.

Boston - More Than a Feeling
 
the (international) noise conspiracy - smash it up
 
KosmikFool
The intro to that is hilarious. One of my favorite DK songs ever. Jello Biafra has a great voice.
Indeed. I followed that with Rawhide ("Goddam tape's rolling, now let's go!" and the second version of California Uber Alles ("Drink up! Happy hour is now enforced by law..").

Now:

Screaming Trees - Nearly Lost You
 
Shannon
It's:

"Feeling eternal..."

I thought you'd know that! :grumpy:

Pink Floyd - Learning To Fly

Ummm... Actually you're only half right....

It's both...
"We Live eternal, all this pain is an illusion" (this is what he says, not what he originally wrote)

Another part,
"We are eternal" (at the end)

However, the first few chorusses do indeed say "Feeling", but I prefer the sound and flow of the alternate lyric....


Tool - Spasm (Peaches cover)


;)
 
911_Carrera
Britney Spears - Hit Me Baby One More Time

My IT teacher is crazy.

Jack, are you on Crack? :lol:

That rhymed.
 
Tool - Demon Cleaner (Live)

Is anyone sure that this is a real Tool song? I think this was even before their first album...
 
Underworld - Matrix II Trance Mix
 
Ásmegin - Over Ægirs Vidstragte Sletter
Slayer - Praise of Death
Metallica - Master of Puppets
Iron Maiden - Flight of Icarus
Motley Crue - Too Young to Fall in Love
Brujeria - Lleyes Narcos
 
Sage Francis - Makeshift Patriot

Just for Viper Zero.
 
They Might Be Giants – Spy

Earlier today I listened to the whole "Elephant" album (White Stripes) without actually listening to it... turned it on, tapped to the beat of Seven Nation Army, then completely forgot I was listening until near the end of It's True That We Love One Another (which is the very last song).
 
Rammstein - Mutter
Killswitch Engage - My Last Serenade
Megadeth - My Last Words
Guns N' Roses - My Michelle
Slipknot - My Plague
 
Sage
Earlier today I listened to the whole "Elephant" album (White Stripes) without actually listening to it... turned it on, tapped to the beat of Seven Nation Army, then completely forgot I was listening until near the end of It's True That We Love One Another (which is the very last song).
i bought that album when it came out and all i can say is what a waste of 15 bucks.there were 3 or 4 good songs but the rest was pure garbage.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back