What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 303,947 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aerosmith - Dream on
BeeGees - Stayin Alive
 
Absolutely Nothing. I can hear some cars in the distance, my cat cleaning itself, and the fan motor, but that is it...
 
Wayne Wonder - Hold Me Now

Will.I.Am - True

UB40 - Every Breath You Take

from the 50 First Dates Soundtrack
 
Judas Priest - The Ripper

Jesus Squeezus I love this song.
 
"In the Name of God" - by Slayer
"Death's Head" - also by Slayer

Both songs on Diabolus in Musica.
 
gtavcfan
"In the Name of God" - by Slayer
"Death's Head" - also by Slayer

Both songs on Diabolus in Musica.

September 1st, they come to play here. I'm hoping to get tickets.
 
Italian National Anthem I wanted to hear more than just the little sound bite they give you at a F1 race after Ferrari has come in first.
 
Shannon
In Flames - Trigger

It never gets old.... Good epic metal....

Anthrax - The sound of white noise

EDIT: Chimaira - Pure Hatred...


;)
 
Pink Floyd - Time

Edit: Pink Floyd - A Momentary Lapse of Reason (album)
 
iron maiden - the number of the beast

666
 
Black Sabbath - We Sold Our Soul For Rock 'N' Roll (album)
 
Zombies - Something about her.
 
Iron Maiden - Losfor words (Big 'Orra)
 
Queen - Somebody to love 👍
 
Van Halen - Eruption
 
Slayer - Reign in Blood

In my opinion, the best Metal album of all time. It was rated number 3 behind Metallica - "Master of Puppets" and...meh can't remember the other...but I believe it should be number 1. Master of Puppets is a great album, but I just don't think it had the pure metal qualities and aggression that Reign in Blood did.
 
Paul Van Dyk - Soundgarden Live @ Fritz 07-07-2004
 
Tim Mason - Don't Laugh
 
toler
iron maiden - the number of the beast

666

You just missed page 666....


Otep - War Path


;)
 
KosmikFool
September 1st, they come to play here. I'm hoping to get tickets.


They were in town last night for me. :) Slayer, Slipknot, Hatebreed, and God Forbid.

I didn't get tickets, though. Although Ozzfest is tonight in Boston. I aint gots no tickets for that either. :(

Iron Maiden - Run to the hills
Tool - Pu**** (Live)

Wow. Tool is awesomes, but even more awesomes when live. And in 320kb quality. :sly:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back