What are you paying for fuel? **NOT AN AMERICA HAS CHEAP FUEL THREAD**

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joey D
  • 1,041 comments
  • 38,981 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
ahh, that explains it... Mine is only 12. 👎

I probably have a bigger interior though or at least head room. :p
 
$5.79? Wow does that station price gouge much?

Just a little. :indiff:
However, it's on a stretch of road 35 - 40 miles from the other nearest gas stations (One North in Carmel that I mentioned earlier which has normal-ish prices, and one South in Ragged Point, which is even more remote and charges about the same as here!) but it also offers views like this, and on the face of it, $5.79/gallon is pretty damned worth it to enjoy this! :D




Clicky images for full size versions. 👍
(Yes, that's a 60ft waterfall that drops straight onto the beach in the 3rd picture!
bigeyes.gif
)
 
You're right, it isn't too bad. But it's certainly a mood killer when gas stations decide they need to raise 12 cents per gallon in a 2 hour period. :ouch:

Oh for sure, I know exactly how that goes.

Just a little. :indiff:
*snip*

Looks like an awesome drive, so ya I can see how it's worth it. I'm planning a 241 mile drive myself this weekend around the thumb area of Michigan, views won't be that stunning but the Great Lakes can provide some beautiful scenery from time to time. And I've calculated it out, I should spend about $21.00 in fuel to go on my trip, where as with the Blazer I would have paid about $55.00 :D.
 
Just filled up my car with around $65 of premium gas, price was around $4.30 for 93 octane.
 
I'm not sure what current prices are, but as of Friday, Premium was sitting at 1.589, and Regular at 1.469.

:mad:
 
4.45 for regular at Costco

They seems to always be the lowest around, I suggest other member start filling up there if they purchase a lot of fuel (some have gas and diesel)
 
$4.35 for premium just now. It will probably go up next week though since the holiday is coming up quick.
 
£1.139 per litre is a good average price right now for standard unleaded (95RON/91 Octane). Diesel - £1.239 at best.

Today, £1.209 average for unleaded, £1.339 for diseasel.

One month, 6% rise for petrol, 8% rise for diesel. One month.
 
Today, £1.209 average for unleaded, £1.339 for diseasel.

One month, 6% rise for petrol, 8% rise for diesel. One month.

Over the holiday last month, the local shell station changed the price for diesel 3 times. It went from 4.99, to 5.19, to 5.29, and then stuck at 5.39 for about a week or so. Its at 5.07 right now.
 
Over the last week, all the local stations changed the price every day.

We had a blockade by tanker drivers for 4 days. Funnily the prices haven't returned to the level of last Monday now the blockade is over.
 
$4.04/gallon for regular 87 octane. Next time I fill up will be with 91 premium. Yesterday that was running at $4.29/gallon.
 
I am paying about $3.90/gallon for normal 87 octane.
 
Had to put gas in my work truck to day, and my boss insists that I put premium in it.
So it ended up costing $70ish to top it off.
The station I went to was $4.4X for regular $4.5X for mid grade and $4.6X for premium.
 
R 9.83 per Liter for unleaded. (thats South African rands)
 
Unleaded tonight was $164.9 and deisel is $185.9. We can't afford to take 2 cars to places anymore. :(
 
im gona have to fill up later :nervous:
have people panic buying all week since the shell strikes
even though pretty much all fuel around here is supplied by esso at fawley just down the road :dunce:
 
I filled up last week at the motorway services and got nailed for £1:22.9 per litre. That's my first but probably not last £70 fill up. Ouchie.
 
Just filled up my car with around $65 of premium gas, price was around $4.30 for 93 octane.

where i live, thats around the same price for 89 octane :ouch:
 
Over the last week, all the local stations changed the price every day.
Yeah, same here. Slowed down to a pence every couple of days now.

It's definitely becoming ridiculous. I remember not that long ago when it broke the £1.00 barrier!
 
Paid almost £70 for 54 litres of V-Power the other day at £1.24 per litre. Prices have been stable near me though for over 2 weeks even after the tanker strikes.

I'm going to have to switch jobs I think as once I start going to Uni again once a week I'm going to be spending near £240+ a month on fuel and I don't want to change to a more economical car.
 
Filled up $4.59 a gal. WTF... got 24 mpg. it is hotter..
 
^^^Damn.


I am paying around $4.30 but I use premium. And I don't get good mileage. :lol:
 
We've been on a "lucky" streak here as it's been $3.85 for about a week, now, so I went ahead and filled the TL up.
 
I filled up the GTI with premium the other day at $4.68 per gallon. Interesting that a half hour later I saw gas for $4.59 in Seattle where it's usually more expensive.
 
I filled up today here in Los Angeles for around $4.60 per gallon (around that because frankly I didn't take much notice), for regular which seems expensive compared to most other posts here.

Just have to add............damn that is cheap compared to home (Australia) :p
 
Wow... Yeah, mine is regular. :rolleyes:

Where are you at?

I'm in Northern Va, seems like we are always a little below the national average or right on it.
 
edit
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back