• Thread starter Liquid
  • 134 comments
- Airline ticket prices and timetables
- How to get more points/miles/upgrades
- Locations and directions
- Photography stuff
- Figuring out the long way home
- How raise kids and understand stuff that they'll be messing with
- Something my wife is wondering about; that means I might have to worry about it
- Remember that race? That driver? That was cool...
- History of some place or something
- Whatever the heck some of you people are talking about
- Stuff that keeps me awake at 2:42am for no apparent reason

Conquistadoring Ain't Easy.

Last edited:
Looking up

- Some SNMP v3 OIDs on the SNMP object navigator on the Cisco website

- Looking up how to authenticate into IOS (to my 1841 router) using various authentication techniques (LDAP , tacacs, etc )

- Looking up how packets are treated in reagards to control plane policing

- Researching how much Unicast Reverse Path Forwarding sucks

• Shakespeare vs. Modern Rap
  • Mosaic Designs
  • iPhone Freezing Problems
  • How to Prevent Cramping
  • Dog Behavior
  • Lasagna (you mad?)

Most of the time. Japan and it's culture or Abe's foreign policy. :lol:

The rest of the time. I often go on random searches. Click something on Facebook (from a source I liked) and see where it takes me.

Researching what to see, do and eat in Austin, TX.

--

Once you understand the basic principles, it's not too hard to understand.

Bingo. Before the Ford specific codes, the other things weren't that hard to understand given an engineering background and an understanding of how engines work.

The codes really just label specific parts. I can decode them fairly easy as long as I know what the part is. An engine block from 1983 would be coded E3AE. Starting with the first letter which designates its decade; C = 1960s, D=70s etc, then your year, then the letter designated to the vehicle it's from (A as an example from a generic full size car, R for Mustang [incorrect but you get where that's going) and the last letter designates what part of the car it's from, E for engine part. The next code would be 6015 as that's the engine family code but that's more than is required to know here.

Right now? I've been looking for most state roads within a 20-30 mile drive from my house I can go explore with the truck. Also I'm currently trying to come up with a better suspension plan for the racecar since we keep blow through struts.

I had a vasectomy last Friday and today I've been very uncomfortable and in a fair amount of pain - worse than previous days and so I have been looking up posts from other blokes to see what their recoveries have been like and hopefully get an idea of what I have to look forward to..

- Victorian architectural details and drawings.
- Historic photography of Jersey.
- The best breakfast in London W2.
- The general car stuff.
- Gumball rallies (might do one next year).
- Naked celebs, the usual, etc.

I had a vasectomy last Friday and today I've been very uncomfortable and in a fair amount of pain - worse than previous days and so I have been looking up posts from other blokes to see what their recoveries have been like and hopefully get an idea of what I have to look forward to..

Ouch! Best of luck with your recovery.

- Gumball rallies (might do one next year).
- Naked celebs, the usual, etc.

- garage the Porsche, buy MKII Ford Fiesta and do the Scumball instead.
- pervert.

;)

Well, in the heat of the moment some people act like a wet towel and wouldn't help at all.

Let's see, what do I have open in my tabs:
The Turkey Day 200(an endurance race at my local go-kart track)
Airline Alliances
Boeing 777

I've been looking for different topics over the past weeks to answer this question I made one night when I was about to sleep.

How does the knowledge/beliefs on the world and the beliefs of what's valuable or not influence the search for knowledge?

No, I'm not in college, but, it's just for fun, I've got some pages already.

Formation of High Molecular Weight Byproducts during the Pyrolysis and Oxidative Pyrolysis of CH3C.

Back