What Are You Researching / Looking Up?

• Thread starter Liquid
  • 134 comments
Googling where in Chiang Mai will have the most outrageous Halloween party for me to invite myself to. There are plenty of bars hosting, groups doing pub crawls and other stuff according to local searches but too much to choose from to be honest.

Numismatic stuff;

- Coin alignment vs medal alignment
- Market value of some newest additions to my collection
- Hungarian forint

-Chess stuff, mostly openings and games
-Watches
-iRacing lap times
-Results of old seasons of racing series like F1, WRC, etc

I'm drunk, so obviously it's the right time to be looking up:

Stalin
Georgia (country)
Allah
Dafydd Iwan

555 timers and multivibrators.

I've etched two horrible quality PCBs, one is a twin 555 based flasher that doesn't work in Multisim, other is a multivibrator of which I only have the PCB and no schematic or component list.

The challenge now is to find out all components within few hours before the store closes, make everything work, write it up and turn it in on monday. That's 4 week assignment in one weekend.

Kids, don't delay things.

Not of topic but not exactly true to the title but I want to know if anyone else has this experience.

I'm looking stuff up and it seems like 9 out of ten sites I click on which seem to have the information I need all lead to the same YT video.

It's so frustrating that sites will claim to have info on something and them redirect to a common source after a short explaination of what the link includes.

I'm researching a topic (have been for months now) and information is so limited, very few sites have original information or anything different than a link to a YT video. WTF?

Researched about Gumby. I don't know why it scared me watching it when I was little =|.
image.jpg

I'm trying to find out if any 5.8GHz video receiver (designed for the task of FPV piloting of remote controlled vehicles) will work with any 5.8GHz FPV camera transmitter... I want to implant a camera in a RC car then modify or scratch-build a wheel and pedal set so you can drive it like a real-life racing game. The only problem is I don't want to spend a lot of money on the video receiver (the camera will be under $100, I think, if shipping is reasonable) but I don't know if they're all compatible.

So in turn I'm searching to see if GTP has an RC thread or subforum, haven't spotted it just yet but I have only been looking for about 30 seconds.

How to prevent multiple JavaScript elements from interfering with each other. Easier than I thought it would be to fix.

I've been looking at court cases for a case study assignment for one of my college classes. It isn't what I really want to do, but considering that I have to do 6 case studies in this class and they combined account for 60 percent of my grade, I'm trying to get as much information as possible.

1. Henry Ford
2. Richard Wagner's Music
3. Kārlis Ulmanis Political Career
4. Edward Leedskalnin Books
5. M.K.Ciurlionis's Art

Things for the Photos From History thread
Malcolm Campbell
Donald Campbell

Back