What are you watching?

• Thread starter Blackbird.
  • 4,837 comments
An episode of Arrow. Only have a few episodes in Season 2 left. For the record, what happened in the episode.
Events happened. What were you expecting?

I am watching Tom and Jerry. But for some reason they are talking more than chasing each other around. This is 🤬 stupid. I am guessing this is a newer episode.

EDIT: This is from 2014. What the...? They need to stop making new episodes and show more of the old ones.

"Brooklyn Nine-Nine" is on. It looks :censored:ing dreadful but Eva Longoria looks :censored:ing hot.

Last edited:
I just finished Supernatural. I'm going to start Friends and Glee (recommendation from a friend). I also want to catch up on The Walking Dead so my friend has someone to talk to about it (same friend).

"Brooklyn Nine-Nine" is on. It looks :censored:ing dreadful but Eva Longoria looks :censored:ing hot.
After that, "New Girl" has come on. Also looks dreadful. I'm gonna keep myself out of the way of this thread. It turns out, TV programs don't often inspire me.

Not Another Teen Movie. Horrible, horrible film. I love it. It's in the "so bad it's good" category. I can't even describe it, but the trailer is pretty accurate, if restrained. Really. It's mental. Also, it's very much a film for men, in a very, er, obvious way. The actresses in this film are stunning. Including the one who goes the whole film without wearing any clothes. It's that kind of film.

I would say that yes, it is, but it's really a matter of opinion.
But it is supposed to be terrible. It is exactly what they set out to do. It achieves it's goals. It is a success of creation.

I have seen terrible terrible movies that completely missed the mark. This is what I would call good terrible.

But it is supposed to be terrible. It is exactly what they set out to do. It achieves it's goals. It is a success of creation.

I have seen terrible terrible movies that completely missed the mark. This is what I would call good terrible.
That's a good way to put it. It's a bit like the Mighty Car Mods Honda Civic. Utterly awful but a really good laugh because of it.

Been watching a lot of older F1 on-board videos from my 'golden era' of the series. Watching how they time shifts/steering/etc as I un-learn GT-isms and re-learn some real race-driving.

Spartacus

Finished all 4 seasons and I enjoyed the entire ride. What an epic show. The only other tv series I can think of that is even comparable is Game Of Thrones.

Does anyone have any other suggestions for shows similar to Spartacus that would be on Netflix?

While it is not similar to Spartacus and I am not sure it is on Netflix, but Strike Back is really good. It is what I imagine 24 would be like if it was on a Premium channel.

Back