What are you watching?

• Thread starter Blackbird.
  • 4,837 comments
revolver 2005.jpg

Have this ready to go for after the game, to wash away what I just sat through.

Prince-Jonathan-Daniel.jpg

fakeedit: The floaty platform thingies were kinda cool, though.

The latest livestream by The Mads, Frank Conniff and Trace Beaulieu. Dimension 5 stars Jeffrey Hunter (Captain Pike from the original pilot to Star Trek) and beautiful French-Vietnamese actress France Nguyen. It’s a terrible movie but a hilarious riff.
6C0A68B7-5A79-4A86-86A4-43A6ACDFF16A.jpeg

Last edited:
I started watching "Cobra Kai" on Netflix last night...

... it so obviously designed for my generation - a full-on nostalgia trip for folks who grew up watching the Karate Kid movies (well, the first one anyway), and it is somewhat contrived. But... it is brilliant. It is extremely funny but not in a slapstick way.

Highly recommended, esp. if you are around 45 years old.
I wouldn't normally quote a 2+ years old post but your words bear repeating, as they perfectly describe my thoughts on the series as well. :) I just started watching and I'm on episode 6 of the first season. I love how they have done this, the way they build and expand upon the 80s movie.
It's also one of very few series that has made me laugh out loud. :lol:

Anyone else who's like me and loved the first Karate Kid movie when you watched it way back then: You HAVE to give this a go, seriously!

Donnie Yen's 2020 movie Enter The Fat Dragon.

enter-the-fat-dragon.181261.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry for the double post but I got sidetracked and I'm watching the first episode of this show about the arse end of MI5 first.

w1500_50461676.jpg

EDIT: I couldn't stop watching and just finished off season 1.

Last edited:
Just finished this...best neo noir type I have seen in a while. The interviews in this are chilling. Typical Netflix for axing this...because its not as cheap too make as the crappy reality tv that your majority likes. Here's wishing this gets back on another network...

images

Last edited:
Big weekend of comics-based TV and movie viewing for me. After binging Season 1 of Riverdale yesterday, today I saw Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania with my best friend, then went home and binged all six episodes of Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur.

973FD038-0747-43B4-AAC3-6A0AB7A043CC.jpeg

095418AE-5FD6-48D2-9440-977EE264F07D.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back