TB Space Lord Moderator Messages 36,480 Downtown North Dakota Messages Cy-Fi Yesterday at 11:56 AM #5,941 September recap. Short list this time.
sirjim73 The Oracle Premium Messages 5,966 Reading Messages cutback73 Messages cutback73 Yesterday at 12:48 PM #5,942 TB September recap. Short list this time. View attachment 1568630 View attachment 1568631 Click to expand... Surprised not to see Braveheart on the list (or even Skyfall)
TB September recap. Short list this time. View attachment 1568630 View attachment 1568631 Click to expand... Surprised not to see Braveheart on the list (or even Skyfall)
TB Space Lord Moderator Messages 36,480 Downtown North Dakota Messages Cy-Fi Yesterday at 1:29 PM #5,943 sirjim73 Surprised not to see Braveheart on the list (or even Skyfall) Click to expand... Braveheart was (mostly) filmed in Ireland. And we decided to not drive around semi-aimlessly to get to the Skyfall spot. I do need to rewatch Holy Grail to see if I can identify areas of Doune, though.
sirjim73 Surprised not to see Braveheart on the list (or even Skyfall) Click to expand... Braveheart was (mostly) filmed in Ireland. And we decided to not drive around semi-aimlessly to get to the Skyfall spot. I do need to rewatch Holy Grail to see if I can identify areas of Doune, though.
Populuxe シアトル買い出し紀行 Premium Messages 14,776 Seattle Messages PopuluxeCowboy Today at 6:16 AM #5,945 Cannibal World by RiffTrax. Last edited: Today at 6:17 AM