What are you watching?

• Thread starter Blackbird.
  • 4,841 comments
Nothing else is on... It's that or the weather channel.:odd: Plus im doing homework between commericals.

Just about everything I watch I have recorded so I can see it when Its anytime before 10:30 pm, that is when my parents watching the same old stupid spanish novelas (novels). I hate the spanish channels except for the news. All my parents watch is a channel called Telemundo. The last thing I saw today was my tape of Headbanger's Ball when they had Megadeth as their guest.

Boston Legal is coming up in a few minutes. I didn't like The Practice very much, but this one isn't too bad.

"Pi"

Directed by: Darren Aronofsky ("Requiem for a dream")

One of my favorite directors... The movie is entirely in black and white, and the story is highly symbolic... Quite a brilliant film...

;)

silviadrifter
"Pi"

Directed by: Darren Aronofsky ("Requiem for a dream")

One of my favorite directors... The movie is entirely in black and white, and the story is highly symbolic... Quite a brilliant film...

;)

Mystic River was a excellent film if you've seen it.

The Sopranos

Right now I'm not watching anything on TV, I'm using the net, my younger brother is playing Driver 3. The last thing I watched todays was the news in Spanish.

Memento

Directed by: Christopher Nolan

Good film... Makes you wonder how reliable your own memories are...

;)

Back