What are you watching?

• Thread starter Blackbird.
  • 4,843 comments
American Hot Rod

I really don't like this show, i'm just waiting for Overhaulin' and then the encore of million dollar motors. I just saw the very end of the show.

Right now? I'm watching my brother playing San Andreas.
But about 2 hours ago, I was watching some boring movie by Cantiflas. The movie was called "El Profe" saw it on Telemundo (A Spanish channel)

It's on Wednesday, but you guys should try "Lost" on ABC(in U.S.). Great show, they also replay two repeats, everyother Saturday.

gtavcfan
Watching some episodes of Beavis and Butthead
Lemme guess, you have the DVDs?

I'm thinking about watching some futurama right now.

Right Now I'm watching a show call "40 Most Awesomely Bad Metal Songs"
After that I'll probably watch either Beavis and Butthead, Celebrity Deathmatch, or some Metal Music Videos.

Event Horizon
Lemme guess, you have the DVDs?
No! Some episodes I recorded from tv to watch on my own time. Including the Music Videos

I'm watching the guys over at West Coast Customs rice a 240SX Coupe on "Pimp My Ride"...

Shameless...

;)

The last thing that I remember watching was "Iron Chef" on Food Network. MOst of today i've been playing San Andreas, so I have not been watching tv.

Later on I probably will watch either Beavis and Butthead or Celebrity Deathmatch

You've missed out on some quality episodes, how about playing conkers? but with two cranes and a selection of motor homes to choose from to smash into each other. That's just one of the crazy tests shown on Top Gear.

Top Gear is good stuff... Not the most informative show, but good nonetheless...

City of God

Fantastic Movie... This is my second time watching it... For those of you who haven't heard of it, the "City of God" is a slum in Brazil (just outside of Rio De Janero)...

I highly recommend this film...

;)

Pantera - Vulgar Display of Power Video. Their second backstage recordings of concerts during the tour of the Vulgar Display of Power album.

I still can't get over Dimebag's death.

Back