What are you watching?

• Thread starter Blackbird.
  • 4,844 comments
Cyberpunk Edgerunners.

Sad Donald Glover GIF by Crave

Television Reaction GIF

happy_halloween_scooby_doo_600x8291.jpg

Almost certainly the most densely plotted direct-to-video Scooby movie I've ever watched. A lot happens. Also, a LOT of stuff gets destroyed. The number of wrecked vehicles rivals The Blues Brothers.

Last edited:
Now that I've discovered Letterboxd's Diary feature, here are the movies I watched in January.

1707356422894.png

I feel like I have to be missing some between the 1st and 14th but I can't remember and looking through my viewing history, nothing comes up.

I'm about to start Five Nights at Freddy's.

Mr & Mrs Smith series is sooo good. Donald is too cozy for ice cold killer, but Maya is making job for both. Thats how you should do TV adaptation.

I'm going to watch the new horror movie, "Thanksgiving 2023" again.

You should see the scene in the store, everyday storms inside the store, several people get killed, even a security guard dies.

I'm fixing to watch "Transformer's, Dark of the Moon"

My favorite scene was all the robots and machines were driving on the highway and caused chaos, crashes and all sorts of destruction. That's my type of thing. Who is your favorite character there?

EDIT: my 2000th post

Last edited:
I'm fixing to watch "Transformer's, Dark of the Moon"

My favorite scene was all the robots and machines were driving on the highway and caused chaos, crashes and all sorts of destruction. That's my type of thing. Who is your favorite character there?

EDIT: my 2000th post
Congrats on 2,000 posts!

Avatar live action TV series and Avatar the animated series (a rewatch). Obviously, the source is better, but the new series does do well IMO. I'm about to finish Masters of the Air, get to chapter 4 of Shogun, and continue a rewatch of season 1 of Tokyo Vice to get to season 2.

Gentlemen. Similar to Snatch series or Brassic, but with BUDGET. Aside from cute Vinnie Jones and stupid farmer, everyone is horrible person. Love it

Last edited:
Fixing to watch some episodes from Season 5 of "The Office." That show cracks me up a lot. They are so corny and funny as heck. They should do a reboot of the show.

MV5BMWM1ZDhlM2MtNDNmMi00MDk4LTg5MjgtODE4ODk1MjYxOTIwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjc0MzMzNjA@._V1_.jpg

One of my all time favorites. It's available free on Youtube Movies.
A surprisingly slice-of-life movie that showed John Wayne could do more than just be John Wayne, Icon. And it has one of the all time great fist fights in movies.

A surprisingly slice-of-life movie that showed John Wayne could do more than just be John Wayne, Icon. And it has one of the all time great fist fights in movies.
"Red Will" Danaher: "This is a fight I'd come a long way to see"

Sean Thornton: "I hope you can stick around for the finish"

Back