What are your favorite road cars in GT4

• Thread starter LGT42
  • 3 comments
Saleen S7 has always been my favourite road car in GT4, in stock form with no assists it is a joy to drive.

Last edited:
Nice to see there are still some people playing this game. :)

I found the '04 Spec C Impreza to be completely insane with full mods and a wing (no roll cage, stock diff). It has just a bit over 500 hp but I managed a 6.18 around the Nordschleife on my first try. Comparing to other road cars with the same modifications, for some reason the Impreza beats cars with way better power-to-weight ratios. And it OBLITERATES its 40 hp more powerful rival, the Evo VII, by almost 20 seconds at the Ring. At least with my driving.
It's also relatively steering-neutral and very stable to drive. The older Imprezas understeer like crazy but for some reason the '04 one does not. The new Legacy feels great too, it's just not as quick.

Another favourite of mine is the MG TF160. Nice power-to-weight ratio, MR gives it very entertaining handling characteristics.

Last edited:
I have two nominations here...

The Alfa Romeo Duetto Spider 1600 I think it's called, used in the S Licence Umbria. I freaking love that car!

Secondly is the:
Nissan GTR Concept '01 won from achieving all silver awards in the International A Licence.

Back