What Are Your GTS Goals Before GT7?

• Thread starter omgitsbees
  • 114 comments
United States
United States
Last year I barely touched GTS, and I regret that, I wish I had spent more time with the game up until this point because there is still so much for me to go through for content. Before GT7 comes out, I want to try to play GTS everyday, and fill out my garage with as many cars as I can. I don't think i'll be able to get all of the ones that are 10 million+ though, credit grinding in this game is intense and there isn't enough time between now and March 4th.

What is everyone else's goals though before we move onto a new Gran Turismo (assuming no delays)?

I am planning to finish golding Professionnal League, I've just started the F1500T-A event, I still have the Mercedes AMG Grand prix and X2014 Nations Cup to do (but I don't have the needed cars at the moment).

I don't think I'll tackle the Endurance League.

I would like to get all the cars with DWG, currently standing at 175/237 so it is unlikely (although I am getting few dupes at the moment).

I wish I'll obtain the last missing gold in circuit experience on the Nordchleife (and get the trophy "Tactical king").

I have 7 trophies left but except "Tactical king" and maybe "Top Draw Drifter" (which I have zero interest into achieving), I don't think I'll get any.

Currently at level 44 so reaching level 50 is very unlikely.

I'm hesitating to get the Lewis Hamilton DLC.

I'll probably get some achievements too.

I should do more races on sport mode also.

I was planning on diamonding all Hamilton challenges then after starting I lowered my expectations to all gold then after hundreds of laps on my first track I have lowered to please god maybe let me get a single gold on just this one track…… I’m still somehow a second off. It’s brutal to have all the resources in front of you to just copy and you still can’t even get close.

I was planning on diamonding all Hamilton challenges then after starting I lowered my expectations to all gold then after hundreds of laps on my first track I have lowered to please god maybe let me get a single gold on just this one track…… I’m still somehow a second off. It’s brutal to have all the resources in front of you to just copy and you still can’t even get close.
I had that goal too, but now the physics have changed I'm told, so I'm far less inclined to do them : /

Jerome

At this point? Probably to uninstall it just before I install GT7, since it takes up so much room - and since GT7 will seemingly render GTS entirely obsolete.

The only thing I need to do for the platinum is get to lvl 50, ah well at least I'm like halfway there, lvl 47 now... But i heard the increase of exp after each level increases dramatically.

Trying to beat Hamilton everywhere, or at least gold every challenge. Finish all the race in the championship (only 2 or 3 x2019 races left) and that's pretty much it.

I had that goal too, but now the physics have changed I'm told, so I'm far less inclined to do them : /
I swear I feel like the amg understeer more than when I tried it the first time now that I'm back in gts and trying to beat the hamilton TT. Gold is still doable, but Hamtime really need a perfect lap for me and since you can't continue and have to restart each time, it's quite hard tbf.

Really my only hope is to get the Platinum trophy. I've got just under 300k XP to grind to level 50, which will leave the online wins and poles trophies. But the only way I'll get those is if I drop kick honour out the window and tank my rankings. At the moment I'm not sure I can bring myself to do that.

Done pretty much everything I had set up as various goals. Platinum trophy done. Kudosprime graph showing up to 100,000 done. Highest clean races streak in the game done. After the last races I did in Sport mode the numbers are currently sitting at 2,888 races and 666 wins which I think is almost too nice to “ruin”. :lol:

Still playing with some friends in a league. I guess I have one more goal to keep me motivated a bit and it’s a slightly ridiculous one, to delete all duplicate cars in my garage but before deleting them, upgrading them with mileage points so I have to keep earning mileage points. Beginner League, Northern Isle Speedway, ’round, ’round and ’round we go.

Last edited:
I’ve never been big on maintaining my DR rating but rather my SR. I guess leaving the game at DR A/99 SR will be it for me. I’m not even going to attempt the grind it takes to get Platinum.

Last edited:
I've finished everything, have my Platinum trophy, been S and A+ rated, made Lewis Hamilton my bi....errrr...best friend, and I have all the cars EXCEPT for 1. That blasted 2011 Audi R18 Le Mans dirty livery.

So, just hitting my mileage each day hoping to hit the GTS lottery on the wheel of disappointment. Wish there was some way to grind that car, but there isnt. Just pure luck. Which, I appear to have none of. Never even won a 10 million dollar car. In fact, cant say I've even hit a 2.5 million dollar car. PD hates their most passionate is the only answer.

Really my only hope is to get the Platinum trophy. I've got just under 300k XP to grind to level 50, which will leave the online wins and poles trophies. But the only way I'll get those is if I drop kick honour out the window and tank my rankings. At the moment I'm not sure I can bring myself to do that.
Try getting up early, I had better luck nabbing poles before 7AM. In the evening the aliens come out.

Last edited:
To get Platinum. I'm a third through level 49, the only trophy left is level 50.
Knocked mine down to 245k left leat night. Not gonna do a massive amount of grinding each night, but determined to do some. Time to push each other?

Which race you doing?

I also only need the Level 50 trophy to get Platinum but I really don't know which race I want to grind, I still have some of the more endurance races to do and also the Red Bull X car series of races.

All my friend gave up on the Platinum trophy but as it's the only Gran Turismo I have ever gotten so close to it I should finish...

I also only need the Level 50 trophy to get Platinum but I really don't know which race I want to grind, I still have some of the more endurance races to do and also the Red Bull X car series of races.

All my friend gave up on the Platinum trophy but as it's the only Gran Turismo I have ever gotten so close to it I should finish...
I've alternated a bit with the races I grind for credits. I ran a lot of BMB to get to level 49. But now I hate it with a passion. Have been doing some of the Red Bull Nations 2014 at Le Sarthe. More credits per hour and a bit more entertaining. As a Lemans fan I am enjoying the change up, but it is harder to keep the driving standard up to avoid the lethal AI. At least they don't Pit maneuver you on Lemans, but after about 6 races you start doing silly stuff to keep busy, often leading to losing the CRB. Once you get the hang of either race the big challenge is being patient to keep your CRB.

I've alternated a bit with the races I grind for credits. I ran a lot of BMB to get to level 49. But now I hate it with a passion. Have been doing some of the Red Bull Nations 2014 at Le Sarthe. More credits per hour and a bit more entertaining. As a Lemans fan I am enjoying the change up, but it is harder to keep the driving standard up to avoid the lethal AI. At least they don't Pit maneuver you on Lemans, but after about 6 races you start doing silly stuff to keep busy, often leading to losing the CRB. Once you get the hang of either race the big challenge is being patient to keep your CRB.
Fair enough I will have a look when I decide to complete the final grind to Level 50. Been a long time since I actually did some racing so I guess the first couple of times will be good practice.

Trying to beat Hamilton everywhere, or at least gold every challenge. Finish all the race in the championship (only 2 or 3 x2019 races left) and that's pretty much it.

I swear I feel like the amg understeer more than when I tried it the first time now that I'm back in gts and trying to beat the hamilton TT. Gold is still doable, but Hamtime really need a perfect lap for me and since you can't continue and have to restart each time, it's quite hard tbf.
Yea if something changes, how is that a fair fight? #eyeroll. I did gold them all. I just need to finish like 100 races for the platinum trophy in my old account, but I'm not interested in doing that like I wasn't 3 years ago or whenever I won my last race. I hope the trophy's are a blend of GT5/6 and GTS. I'd love it if they took out the win by .01 or less and remove all the online wins.

Jerome

I am a bit weird, i have no interest at all in car collecting or hitting platinum or whatever. I just like to race.

If I can finish gts at SR99 and 40K DR ibwill be happy. A+ is beyond me so if I can race in the top splits against a+ and high A drivers and keep above 40k, ill call it a win. Truth be told it is unlikely, long enough at sr99 and my dr slowly drifts towards 35k.

Get my Euro Alt above 30K. Might be able to do it this week since I’m good at DTS and I just got the common cold….ummm-errrr….omicron variant. I’ll now have the next 5 days at least with not much to do

Back