What Are Your GTS Goals Before GT7?

• Thread starter omgitsbees
  • 114 comments
Just to be different, I've exceeded my goals.

I just set a very low bar. To be able to race online, on any combo*, without embarrassing myself too much. And it's only recently, probably the last few months that I've been able handle the Gr.1/Gr. X cars on some of the circuits. :D

*Not dirt. :lol:

Last edited:
Update, Jan 16, 2022

I have ground out roughly 800,000 mileage points and ~60,000,000 Credits since Jan 3, 2022. Which puts me with only 6 cars remaining with unique liveries* that I don't own a copy of. They are:

1) Dodge SRT X VGT - 11 @ 1,000,000 cr
2) Ford GT '17 - 15 @ 550,000 cr
3) Merc F1 W08 EQ Power+ (Color Variation) 2017 - 10 @ 2,000,000 cr
4) Lambo Veneno '14 - 2 @ 3,640,000 cr
5) Aston DB11 - 32 @ 238,000 cr
6) Aston DP-100 VFT - 13 @ 1,000,000

Upgrading to full mileage all cars as the points are available, but I'm about 20 cars (not models, just 20 total cars) behind. Those American muscle cars are mileage point thirsty. Especially the Shelby Cobra.

I figure I'll have those knocked out by Sunday. So.... got to looking, and thanks to the effort of @Natalie_GT in this thread Cost of Every Car in Every Color I have come to realize I only need 415,045,812 credits to complete my garage with every car available for sale in every color available.

TOAL CREDITSTOTAL REMAINING CREDITSSPENT TO DATE (includes gift cars)

My goal, to complete this BEFORE GT7 Launches. I'm kicking myself for deleting duplicate cars over the last 3 years. LOL.

Total cars to complete task = 1753
Greddy's Garage = 803 unique cars (color or livery variation, no duplicates). Almost half way there 8)

I figure if I write it down here I'll do it. My race of choice, Monza in Professional League in the Gr1 Dodge Tomahawk VGT. It can complete a lap in 1:14.xx and after lap 1 you are free from ruining a clean race bonus. 330K in 9 minutes or so. This means I only need 1257 Monza races or 209 hours and 40 minutes of driving. AKA 8.75 days.

Easy cheesy. Got this.

*Unique Liveries are those in whcih Livery Editor warns you that the livery will be removed if you change the color. VW Sambabus for example, looks unique, but it isn't. Pretty much anything else with stripes, two tone paint, or decals is unique.

Last edited:
I have PLATINUM THROPHY, so I 've reached everything in Gran Turismo Sport.
I'm done.
Screenshot_20220118-204307_PS App.png

Win a race in one of the pickup trucks:lol:
Did that twice when the Toyota truck was at Bathurst in daily races last year....

I guess my chances at winning more daily races will improve since others will be more interested in Gt7 in the opening days...

Last edited:
Goal Update:

All Cars - Missing 2011 R18 Gr.1 - LeMans "Dirty" Livery
All Unique Liveries - Achieved. Thats every car in every different Livery Scheme (or color/decal scheme, like the Shelby Mustang for example) is now in my garage. I based this on cars that the livery editor warns you that you will abandon the current livery if you try and paint it. Except of course for the LeMan R18...which I am patiently waiting for to appear on the wheel of disappointment.

On to the "GT7 is almost here" crunch.

Every Car in Every Color.

Total Cars in Every Color: 1753
Greddy's Garage: 967 unique car/color/liveries
Cars Remaining to purchase: 786

Credits of EVERY CAR in EVERY COLOR: 928,564,262
Greddy's Garage Value in Credits: 585,701,240
Remaing Credits to Complete: 342,863,022

I have one more car to get to complete the USA in every color - Infiniti VGT
I have a ton in Europe... Bugatti is real kick in the Jimmy. 28 Veyrons at 2 millon a pop. OUCh. 288 million to go.
Asia, only 43 Million left to complete that region, may knock that out next after I knock off Infiniti.

Had two rough days of earning credits, the clean race bonuses weren't coming and the overnight auto grind came up goose eggs twice. So pretty happy with where I am. Not sure I'll make it, but I'm going to give it hell.

Make it to Level 50 (around 100.000 points left) and finish the last 27% of Mission Challenge.

Sadly I never managed to collect the most expensive cars. The immense grind for credits is just too much. No worries though, GTS will most likely leave my console as soon as GT7 arrives.

Make it to Level 50 (around 100.000 points left) and finish the last 27% of Mission Challenge.

Sadly I never managed to collect the most expensive cars. The immense grind for credits is just too much. No worries though, GTS will most likely leave my console as soon as GT7 arrives.
For those grinding for cr or xp to level 50....

Desperate times require desperate measures

Sure can. So, if you enter the FF Challenge in Beginner League and enter Blue Moon Bay N400, pick the Honda Civic Type R, crank her up to N400. Race clean but do not pass p1 and p2 before the end of lap 1. You'll get 390 Points. If you pass P1 and P2 BEFORE the end of lap 1, you'll get 460. If you pass P2, but not p1 before the end of lap 1 (which is extremely hard as they are like 2 feet apart at the start/finish line), you'll get 450 mileage points.

So, there are hidden bonuses in the mileage points. Doesn't tell you why you got more points like the clean race bonus and car bonus for experience and credits, you just get more. Have to figure out why on your own. Im guessing its always when you take P1...but can't be for certain because I only played around figuring it out in Beginner League.

What tipped me off was I was grinding for Credits and Mileage at Monza in Pro League. Won the race, had a clean race bonus, and got 720 Mileage points. Ran it again. Same result except I only got 690 mileage points. I was thinking it was points per mile with a bonus for finishing on the podium. But, it was more than that. So, went to RBR since it only had two laps to test. I thought it was if it was cones on or off, or maybe a car handicap, or tires or something mechanical. Thats when I figured out it was where on Lap 1 I took first place in the race.

Hey man, I forgot to respond to your answer to my question some time ago. Must’ve clicked the notifications but missed this one. Sorry and thanks for your message. Either way, remembered it when I was getting some mileage points yesterday. Interesting the way it seems to work, it’s quite odd.

Personally I prefer doing Northern Isle Speedway, the first race in Sunday Cup, in the Mazda Roadster TC. 360 or 370 in 1m45s. Tried some other cars but none does that small oval as balanced and fast as that Mazda, from what I’ve tested anyway.

Oh yes, I know as of this post I'm 10 of the 15 at 596 points in D
You can do it, man! Easy peasy. :cheers:

Met my goal, to acquire the Gr.4 Atenza, when I bought the game in 2018. Everything else have been a bonus. Seriously.

America is Finished - Every Brand Central Car in Every Color
Asia - Toyota and Nissan left ~ 18 million to go. Should have that wrapped up 1/30/2022
Europe - 288,000,00 credits left

Garage currently at 1124 Cars
Value ~ 620,848,910 Credits

Last edited:
I think I've changed my mind. I'm really thinking of entering this "Road to GT7" series as my last hurrah in GTS before I delete the install data.

I have been Level 49 forever, 200k XP to go.

There's some car interiors I want to check out in VR.

I got all the 20m cars except the 250. Maybe grinding LeSarthe historic might do both the car and the Level 50 thing. I also never got the Miura and perhaps I'm missing the Shelby Daytona too so if I fall short there's milestones at 10 and 15m (or was one 12.5m....oh and do I have the Alfa? Think so...to be fair these were so expensive I never expected to have more than a couple anyway)

Aside from that, Nurburgring in endurance, not done it for a while and it's only a handful of laps (60min), and this Road To GT7 online comp will round out the last of GT Sport.

Platinum is the only thing I don't have, and at this very moment, a rubber band is driving around Blue Moon Bay grinding experience points (and the left side of Miata) for me. I think that less than 100k of exp remains, so I'll get it in a few days.

Last edited:
The grind is real... if my PS4 doesn't die I'll be shocked. It hasn't been off in over a month.

Every Car in Every Color from Brand Central Update:

America - Complete
Asia-Pacific - Complete

Europe
  • 10 Manufacturers Remain
  • 249,700,000 Credtis left to complete

Current Garage Value: 678,918,802 credits
Number of Cars: 1408
Remaining: ~356

Every Car in Every Color Challenge - Part 2 Asia-Pacific

Starting some liveries that I'll finish on GT7 (with the updated livery editor) is one thing I can think of.

Back