What Are Your GTS Goals Before GT7?

• Thread starter omgitsbees
  • 114 comments
If my luck will help to get one of 20 mil cars... I've seen them a lot of times recently but as you guess i got the duplicate....:ouch:

Last edited:
The grind is real... if my PS4 doesn't die I'll be shocked. It hasn't been off in over a month.

Every Car in Every Color from Brand Central Update:

America - Complete
Asia-Pacific - Complete

Europe
  • 10 Manufacturers Remain
  • 249,700,000 Credtis left to complete

Current Garage Value: 678,918,802 credits
Number of Cars: 1408
Remaining: ~356

Every Car in Every Color Challenge - Part 2 Asia-Pacific

Hasn’t been off in over a month? Damn, man. That really doesn’t sound good.

I haven't been involved too much in gaming lately so I must admit I was quite surprised how close the release of GT7 already is. Decided to finally complete GT Sport then by simply finishing one more race in Sport Mode for the Barrichello trophy and the Platinum trophy subsequently.
Well, I'm ready for GT7 now, that's great ... but the greatest thing was, after years of Sport Mode race boycott I actually found some fun again in racing and you'll possibly find me back on track on a more regular basis soon. :D

Oh ... and I still have hope to receive the Audi R18 Le Mans again on the DW wheel after deleting it accidentally thinking it's a dupe. :rolleyes:

Completing GT League was the last task for me.
Officially, I can say that I have touched all the content in the game.

I could go out of my way to platinum the game, but I would need...
+68 more wins // I am not going to tank my DR
+54 more pole positions / /
I'll drive faster
+5 more levels // lmao imagine
-93 more races (riddle me this) // I already did more than 322 races
+988234 more drift points //
Man, that's a lot of points
+2 dumb photos // I am not redownloading the game for this

Yeah... I don't feel like doing any of this.

Sure but still?
The only real problem I can see is the increased power consumption. Electronics are built to be used, and the power off button is primarily there to save power. Sure, the wear rate increases with usage but not to the point where having it constantly on is outright bad. Just make sure to keep fan-cooled electronics relatively dust free and away from tight enclosed spaces.

Last edited:
No real goals. I’ve driven every car in the game(deleted my Gr.4 Supra way back) except the Lewis Hamilton TT VGT. Never got Diamond for all the TTS. Came close with seven Diamonds though.

Two main goals remaining for me:
-Platinum trophy (still need level 50, currently level 48).
-Buy all of the cars.

I was happy to get to 75k DR a few weeks ago so I feel like it's just the single player challenges that remain.

Every Car in Every Color before GT7 challenge update.....

Pretty sure I tore my calf muscle using the gas pedal so much, or I've developed tendonitis in my right calf. Tennis elbow in the left arm from down shifting so much. So now I have to use Auto trans. The Road to GT7 has been tough to squeeze in the middle. Not sure I'm going to make it before GT7, I may fall apart before then.

I have all the cars in every color except for these 6 manus:

Bugatti <----Pretty sure PD was screwing with us (63 Million Credits//2 cars) 28 different color Veyrons. Sigh
Lamborghini (29.4 million//5 cars to complete)
Mercedes (13.6 million//6 cars to complete)
Porsche (16.4 million//7 cars to complete)
Ferarri (55.4 million//7 cars to complete) Seriously, 49 different color Dinos. WTF???
McLaren (17.1 million//3 cars to complete)

So roughly 237 total cars and 195.225 million credits to go. Glass half full, 1527 cars and 733.398 million done.

Every Car in Every Color before GT7 challenge update.....

Pretty sure I tore my calf muscle using the gas pedal so much, or I've developed tendonitis in my right calf. Tennis elbow in the left arm from down shifting so much. So now I have to use Auto trans. The Road to GT7 has been tough to squeeze in the middle. Not sure I'm going to make it before GT7, I may fall apart before then.

I have all the cars in every color except for these 6 manus:

Bugatti <----Pretty sure PD was screwing with us (63 Million Credits//2 cars) 28 different color Veyrons. Sigh
Lamborghini (29.4 million//5 cars to complete)
Mercedes (13.6 million//6 cars to complete)
Porsche (16.4 million//7 cars to complete)
Ferarri (55.4 million//7 cars to complete) Seriously, 49 different color Dinos. WTF???
McLaren (17.1 million//3 cars to complete)

So roughly 237 total cars and 195.225 million credits to go. Glass half full, 1527 cars and 733.398 million done.
Can i please ask how many hours do you spend on GT Sport in a 24 Hour period. I have been trying to do something like you , I have 1960 Cars in my garage.

It varies but I'd guess 3 M-F. About 5 Sat and Sun. Auto grind when AFK. I just wish I hadnt sold every color variant of a car I already had. At first I was just trying to get every car.

I'm trying to get platinum before GT7 comes out. Got up to halfway through level 49 last week on the PS4 with the rubberband and toothpick. Logged in on my PS5 for some casual racing and got a bunch of prize cars I already collected. Backed out and downloaded the cloud save from my last session. Now I'm level 48 again. About 10 hours of races down the drain. I'm just glad I didn't do them myself. To hell with this experience level scaling. It's absolute garbage.

...Did some more tinkering and when I start the game offline all my progress is still there. Halfway from 49 to 50, I have one of the 20mil cars I bought. But as soon as I connect to the server again it reverts to halfway through 48 and 17 million credits. Screw online server saves! I hate this so much.

Last edited:
With one day to go, I dont think I'm going to complete purchasing Every Car in Every Color from Brand Central before GT7. Just not enough time remaining. I will complete it, though. Probably around March 14th.

2 Manufacturers Remain
Bugatti
Ferrari

Only 5 cars remain, 2 of which represent 90+ million credits
Veyron - 56 million credits
Ferrari Dino - 26 million credits

So, just short of completing my goal.

So far Ive earned 699,110,928 credits and bought 1488 cars. Total garage is 1746 unique cars (color or livery)

And the dang R18 dirty LeMans livery still eludes me....🤬

Imma try to get to level 50 before purchasing GT7...

Considering that I'm halfway through level 48 right now and that I also wanna do all the campaign races, that might take just the time before PD shut down GTS' servers.

Til then, we might also be able to look closer on GT7 development and updates. I don't feel GT7 is that great of a game to spend 300 BRL just yet.

My Goal was.... get Class A raiting, but i faild :(
There's still time, go for it!

Last edited:
I have 10 career races left and I'll have all golds in the career mode. I still won't receive Platinum for the game and I still need to sweat-lord for many hours to earn enough credits for all the big ticket cars in the game. GT7's release weakens this prospect to be sure but I'm still trying to maintain the goal. For now GTs still looks smoother on the road than GT7 in my opinion. GT7 is prettier but I feel GTs is still just a hair more refined around the track.

Was really hoping to get my main account to A+ before GT7... but found myself on hiatus since the last FIA series and ended up just short. Dailies alt made it a while ago, but wanted to have the main one up there too.

Back