What caddy did I see today?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Poverty
  • 10 comments
  • 716 views

Poverty

(Banned)
Messages
3,567
It was a SUV but it wasnt a escalade what could it be? It was black dont know if that will help or not (making fun of females :dopey: )
 
That would be the Cadillac SRX...
srx.jpg
 
Thats the one. Any stats on it? Didnt even know the thing existed.
 
V6 or V8, based on the CTS platform, supposedly good to drive (sporty) but lots of reliability woes.
 
Actually according to edmunds, the reliability of the SRX is quite good, esp. that of the V6 models. The SRX has been on Car and Driver's 5-best Trucks list the past four years, beating out vehicles like the Land Rover LR3 and Mercedes-Benz ML500.

The base model is available with the same 255HP 3.6L DOHC V6 from the CTS, and is also matched to the same 5-speed automatic. The V8 models use the same V8 engine from the STS, which is a 4.6L DOHC Northstar which produces 320HP.

All of the models can come with RWD or AWD, and with the V8 models, there is an optional sport suspension available.

Fuel mileage for the two are about 16/22-ish, so pretty good for a mid-size Luxury SUV.
 
It's actually the best GM non-Saab SUV in my opinion. It looks pretty good and drives smoothe. I'd give it 4 of 5 stars. 👍
 
It's won all kinds of awards and it's pretty sweet I must say, it's one of the only car based SUV's I like. However it's quite expensive and has the brightest and most annoying tail lights I've ever seen on anything.
 
I have read that Holden engineers had alot to do with this car.
 
...It wouldnt surprise me if Holden did a bit with the development of the SRX, and it really has surprised me that neither Holden nor the Opel twins have gotten to use the Sigma platform for a new car or truck...
 
The SRX is one pretty good SUV but I havent seen too many around here...pity considering that they have good reliability.
 
Back