What car did you use to win the Ferrari challenge (b spec proffesional)

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT506
  • 17 comments
  • 2,798 views
Messages
33
Messages
gotech06
I have the 512 BB, California, and the 599...trying to find a tune for one of these to allow the Bob's to win it. Or should I just buck up, buy the Italia?
 
I used the 458. Had to babysit him because his level was about the same as that event at the time, but still wasn't too bad.
 
I used the Scuderia. It has no handling vices, and will win easily. Many have said it's the best handling of the Ferraris.
 
I used the Scuderia. It has no handling vices, and will win easily. Many have said it's the best handling of the Ferraris.

I'm assuming you had to buy it?
 
Yes, sir. But it's no more spendy than any of the others.
 
I used the 458. Had to babysit him because his level was about the same as that event at the time, but still wasn't too bad.

Same here. Was jumping up and down on the couch for this one.Won by like 0.2 sec!
 
Enzo, easy win with some babysit

(lvl 15 bob)
 
458 - Tuned up considerably.
 
I used the California I won from the A Spec version, which I won with someone else' California.

I did have to upgrade it and babysit the driver for a good portion of the race.
 
Stock Enzo, only track I had trouble on was Monza due to another Enzo slipstreaming me all the way around and then massively outbreaking my bob into the first chicane.
 
Stock Enzo, only track I had trouble on was Monza due to another Enzo slipstreaming me all the way around and then massively outbreaking my bob into the first chicane.
The only track, huh? It's only one race, on Monza. :)

I used a stock Enzo. The other Enzo was pretty far back to start with, so it took it a while to catch up. All I had to do at that point was egg Bob on to keep him at a comfortable distance.
 
:lol: that would be why I only remember Monza then, doh! Yeah on my fourth attempt I finally managed to get far enough ahead of the Enzo to break the tow and it was easy peasy from then on. As long as I kept him cool through the second chicane that is...
 
easiest way and cheapest way to beat this is:

512BB fully built
Tune tranny accordingly to the track

I didn't have to babysit at all, he just ripped through it. It handles like a fuggin dream
 
easiest way and cheapest way to beat this is:

512BB fully built
Tune tranny accordingly to the track

I didn't have to babysit at all, he just ripped through it. It handles like a fuggin dream

What was your tune for the 512 at Monza?
 
Fully modded 458 for me. 1st by the 5th corner. I didn't even watch after that.
 
I used a 599 with mods to bring the Hp up to approx 690, any less hp and he didn't have the power on the home straight, and set the brake bias to 3 (F) 2 (R).
Than had to 'manage' bob a fair bit.
Also done it in the 458 but don't remember if I had to tune it.
 
430 Scuderia, fully built. The only thing I haven't done is the tranny. It was one of the first cars I bought, it handles like a dream, and Bob is very quick in it. Didn't even watch the race, bob cleaned house.
 
Back