What car for the GT World Championship?

  • Thread starter Thread starter andmen
  • 26 comments
  • 4,170 views
Messages
291
Messages
amenasce
I only have 900.000 cr and need a car for the GT Championship. My fastest car is a modified 458 which will not cut it.

Should i buy a NSX or GTR Japan Super GT?
 
The 458 does cut it as long as it îs well modified. Try the racing soft tyres with a sports suspension and you should feel overpowered!
 
Interesting. I will try that. Would be nice to save 900k.
 
My best b-spec driver fairly easily won it in the Mazda Furai Concept (won in an earlier b-spec event).
I haven't done the GT World Championship in a-spec yet though.
 
Furai is a fantastic car unlocked at the Mazda roadster championship at lvl 6 b-spec. If you are pretty skilled you can win the Gran Tursimo All Star championship with the Mazda Furai (which is pretty good for a car unlocked at lvl 6)

If you got any preorder car bonus you will take the GT championship easy.
 
If your feeling Naughty use the ZONDA R :D
 
I had no idea the Furai was so light so i tried it and i won the championship pretty easily. Too bad the Veyron i got has terrible color combo..
 
A RM Z06 or ZR1 will be plenty fast enough for it...
 
458 on racing slicks should be fast enough.

I hate going into a race with overpowering car. takes all the fun out of it.

let your cornering skills win the race. :)
 
If you feel like actually enjoying the game take a standard F430, Gallardo, etc with MAX race hard tyres. Any thing more and its just hot lapping, AI is 10-20 sec adrift at the end of the race.
 
I beat the GT championship with a fully tuned '09 GTR V Spec. If you get used to the car and timed the understeer just right, the car is great for beating this event.

I'm trying to beat the All Stars event now with the '89 Mercedez Sauber Race Car, but always end up losing control of it :(
 
fully tune the corvette ZR1, it will make the gt world chamionship much easier,its really really fast when customized its a unbeatable monstor try it yourself but it will cost you almost 134,000k to fully customized it tires turbo etc... and with car price 184,000 so but its worth it
 
I did it with the Gallardo (which you need anyway for the Lambo race). Just slap racing tires on it + a few engine mods and you're set!
 
458 is quick enough for that race. I suspect I could do it stock, but add race tyres and a bit of power and you're well away. Golded 5 of the races so far.
 
Nissan Silvia Racing mod does it easily, far cheaper alternative.
 
I used the Murcielago LP-670 and it did well. But i think a GTR would handle better (at least with my style).

The all stars is so difficult without a proper race car. I don't have any yet.
 
The World Championship? That one's easy. Use whatever you want. The 458 is more than enough to win that, provided you are a decent driver.

The All Stars, that's a different story.
 
I had no idea the Furai was so light so i tried it and i won the championship pretty easily. Too bad the Veyron i got has terrible color combo..

I was also initially fooled by the - comparatively speaking - low power of the Furai, and the inability to upgrade it much further.
Then I noticed the weight :). That thing weighs less than a formula 1 car.

I still haven't tried using it outside of time trials myself though, but since my b-spec driver could win the championship with it without problems, I'm sure the Furai should be more than suited for a-spec as well.
 
Lotus 111r 04. 296hp vs 542hp makes for a bucket of fun. Watching those slow hulks brake for corners as i zip round their outside while laughing like a villain.
 
i waited till i beat the like the wind events and used the race car i won.
 
I used a stock NSX GT500 and won most of the races by 30+ Seconds. You need a Super GT car for the Super GT series later on, so why not.

Kinda disappointing how slow the AI is.
 
I used R8 5.2 FSI Quattro with 800bhp or so. And I dident win beacause my skild driving...
 
GT-R spec v hooked the **** up with what ever tune you use.
 
Tommykaira ZZII... it will destroy those LM pretty easily... just for 60K + mods!:)
 
Between the GTR and NSX. Watch the AI super GT cars in action. The NSX's always own! i'm lovin my new Epson NSX.
 
Back