WHat Car of Yours Has The Most Miles On It?

Mine is the Mercedes D2 touring cr with about 1500 miles on it
KG78Z
 
My Evo VI RS has about 600-700 miles on it. I used it for a lot of Beginner and some Amateur stuff. I like to spread my mileage among a lot of different cars to vary my experience.
 
RX-7 LM car 1100.9
787B 746.7
Calsonic Skyline 732.8
Lancer Evo VI 651.5
Zonda race car 588.6
Altezza LM car 382.8
Mazda RX-8 326.8
Viper GTSR Concept 326.3
CLK Touring car 309.7
F094/H 2298.0
F094/S 1011.2
F094/S 870.1
R390 Road Car 709.0
Escudo 690.7
F090/S 554.0
787B 506.2
SLK 230 434.2
F688/S 321.8
Impreza LM 312.4
Vitz RS 1.5 308.2

AO

Just to name a few. I'm just through the second race of the F1 series, so there should soon be another F094/H with another 1000+ miles.

So for a rough estimate, I've driven 30,000+ miles in the year that I've owned GT3.

This doesn't count how many laps I've run on races, and turned off the PS2 without saving.

AO
 
I didnt realize this, but it is my 365hp Mazda Miata Soft-Top with 1,055 miles. I used this car to sweep practically every eligible race in beginner and part of amateur. I also used it to do Super Speedway Endurance.
 
:ford: GT40 Race Car: 2400+ miles.
 
I didnt find the GT40's to be very good, I guess it is just my driving style.
 
i mainly like it for endurance races: good on tires.
 
The F090/S is the car which has the most mileage on it in my garage. Once I won that car I drove the hell outta it. Won 2 more and then sold the others to buy more cars. ;)
 
i have a 787b with 2300miles on it. but i only put about 500 or less miles in other cars
 
RSX = 550+Miles

Well Since Someone stole or i lost my Mem Cards.I have no More diablo.
 
My Polyphony 001 :lol:
 
Back