What car should i buy when i first enter GT Mode

• Thread starter Ilyrico
  • 35 comments
Bought a Lancia Delta Rally Car and have 313 000 left so im playing the same race for 100 000 cr (more or less-depending my place) for lots of times-im tricking the machine and im enjoying it!

Bought a Lancia Delta Rally Car and have 313 000 left so im playing the same race for 100 000 cr (more or less-depending my place) for lots of times-im tricking the machine and im enjoying it!

that's good your enjoying it. Have you finish the beginners races I have just completed them now I am on to the next one.

Well not all of them,i dont like em that much because even when im first the prize is low,i mostly play seasonal events because even when im last i got 176 000 cr, and its annoying to drive 3,5,6 laps :/

Well not all of them,i dont like em that much because even when im first the prize is low,i mostly play seasonal events because even when im last i got 176 000 cr, and its annoying to drive 3,5,6 laps :/

Your right about seasonal events that's where the credits are even If you come last in the race you get a lot more credits than you get in the nine beginner races.

Back