What car you like to see on cover of gran turismo 6 game?

• Thread starter Qeki
  • 1,435 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pagani Hueyra ....

but i doubt it... it will be choosen at the last moment when they are ready to do the packaging... whichever car will be hot at that moment...

... the best would be a : Porsche ;)

Oh, I got it now check this out:

Gran Turismo 6
Find the Difference Simulator

on cover:
Toyota 86
Subaru BRZ
Scion FR-S

on the footer:
Kaz face saying: *problem?*​

I think the Box art should be a picture of the NEW F70 Enzo up against the McLaren F1 Successor on the Nürburgring.

Something that we don't know about yet like a car that comes out around when the game comes out.

Make it something ambiguous like the original GT.

Something that we don't know about yet like a car that comes out around when the game comes out.

Come to think of it, PD most likely might do that just like they did in GT5 with the SLS AMG which was released around the same year GT5 was released.

Toyota Supra, although there's a bigger chance of free copies of GT6 to start falling from the sky one day than the Supra being on the cover of it.

Nissan Skyline.

Specifically the Nissan SKYLINE 1500Deluxe (S50D-1) ’63

Its most probably going to be a Toyota GT86!!

I think they should put an engine on the cover, or some car parts instead of an actual car.

Or go with what Pupik said, and have a car under sheets.

It has to be a new car like the cover on GT5 - the SLS AMG was almost just releashed at that time.

And maybe not... IMO I think this is awesome! Raw, race and dirty
Audi%20R18%20e%E2%88%92tron%20quattro%20(1).jpg

Whichever manufacturer pays them the most money, basically. That's how these things work, I mean do you think it's a coincidence Forza Horizon has the Viper on the cover and then the car is given as free DLC in 4?

SimonK
Whichever manufacturer pays them the most money, basically. That's how these things work, I mean do you think it's a coincidence Forza Horizon has the Viper on the cover and then the car is given as free DLC in 4?

Same with the m5 on the limited edition.

I would like to see the new Viper, but honestly speaking, either it could to be the new NSX, or a Nissan.

The NSX is a good possibility. If I'm not mistaken, we've already had a Hunda product in a previous GT title.

Let's face it; it will be Japanese, or some wierd made up car by PD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back