What car you like to see on cover of gran turismo 6 game?

• Thread starter Qeki
  • 1,435 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
GT4 "Prologue"?

Nope, dont think so
146997421.jpg

I'm still saying it's gotta be the DeltaWing. Or at least, on the back cover. Or somewhere in the game.

I'm still saying it's gotta be the DeltaWing. Or at least, on the back cover. Or somewhere in the game.

There is NO WAY PD is going to spend the $1,000,000 necessarily for the Deltawing license. It would be great, but it won't happen.

Let's make it what ever the hottest concept car is at the release!! Maybe even a nice classic of any Nation

Last edited:
photostream

I dunno if anybody can see it, but I went ahead today and made a project in Photoshop. Of course it is nowhere near as good as the original GT6 cover will be....

photostream

I dunno if anybody can see it, but I went ahead today and made a project in Photoshop. Of course it is nowhere near as good as the original GT6 cover will be....
I got the picture for you, and it is really good!
7749247910_f2045415b4_h.jpg

Ah thank you very much. I actually went with "Gold Edition" to make it sound more classy. That being said, I am really looking forward to more info being released on GT6. I am almost certain that we will see the debut footage in E3 2013, and then you will probably see how bad my cover is compared to the original :lol:

Something older maybe? Historic..I don't know what to choose.

Or new, like the Deltawing or maybe an R18 Hybrid? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back